Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I swung my one foot off the sink and got my other one off and stood up.''Lorenzo 22'',The rude guy from earlier said.

''Charlie 20'',A boy with a black shirt said.''Benjamin or Bj 19'',A boy who had the same sought of style as Chase Hudeson.''Liam 18'',A boy with a white said.

''Aidan and his Ethan'',A twin from earlier said pointing to Ethan.''Lucas 22'',A boy with highlighted brown tips in his hair said.

It may have looked like I wasn't paying attention but I kinda was.I just randomly started tapping on the table,since I was bored.

''We are glad you girls are back with us but there are some rules that you and the boys have to follow

1.No boys,you can be friends with them but nothing more

2.If your going out,ask one of us and let us know when you will be back

And If you guys need anything just ask'',Alexander said.

''Ok cool thanks'',Amelia said I just stayed quiet.''We'll I have to get back to work,but Lorenzo show your sister around the house,please and thank you'',Alexander said.

''Fine come on'',Lorenzo grumpily said.Lorenzo showed us all the rooms in the house.It was so cool.''And here are is your Bedroom Amelia and Ava yours is next to hers'',Lorezno said opening the door revealing my bedroom.

''Whoa'',I said walking in.It wasn't girly but at the same time it was sparkly.It was perferct.I looked above my bed and it was a girl doing Ariel silks.''So I take it you like it?'',Lorenzo asked.

''Yeah I do'',I said walking to him and then I did the strangest thing.I hugged him.I don't hug people I don't know so this was quite weird.

''No prob,but it wasn't just me'',Lorenzo said hugging me back.''Yea Ik but I liked ur paintnig'',I said.''You like Ariel silks?,Lucas owes me 10 bucks'',Lorenzo said.I let Lorenzoo go and went to check out Amelia's room.

''Cool'',I said as I checked hers and she checked mine.''Yea it is'',She said hugging Lorenzo.

''Well I will let you girls get settled in,one of us will call you for dinner'',He said walking downstaits.''I know you aren't going to forgive me but I really am sorry'',Amelia said looking down.

I didn't say anything and she got the message and went to her room,I went to my room but then I dediced I kind of did need her.

I went in a room and sat on top of her.''So im sort of forgiving'',She asked.''Kinda'',I replied.We shared gossiped and just talked and listened to some music.

''Also look what I brought for you'',Amelia said pulling out a pop it.''No way,thank you!!'',I said squelling and hugging her.

''it's the least I can do,this time I promise to try and actually be their for you'',She said.