Chapter 10

*Play the song, while reading 

Benjamin was driving and Aidan Rosa Parks and so he stayed there.I was nervous so I was playing with Liam's hands.''It will be ok'', Liam said whispering comforting stuff into my ear.

It's been 5 minutes and the car was still in park.''Why aren't we going yet?''Amelia asked without looking up at her phone.

''We need a playlist'', Aidan said.''Yea but what playlist?'', Ethan asked.''Just choose a damm playlist so we can go to school'', Benjamin said.

Without them knowing Liam pulled out his phone and connected to the speakers. Then passed it to me. I looked at his playlist on Spotify and then choose a playlist I liked. Which was 

''You actually have an awesome taste in music'', I said playing his playlist.

Luckily Benjamin started driving. As soon as the second song came on. It brought back so many memories of watching Ninjago with Leo.

I listened to the song thinking back on  all the memories we had. Missing those days. He saved me from jumping off a bridge. I admit it was pretty stupid but that was just my reckless phase. That I went through.

I didn't really focus on what's happening but when the song came to a certain part,I snapped out of it.

Ninja-Go
Ninja, come on, come on, come on
We're gonna do it again
We just jump up kick back whip around and spin
And then we jump back, do it again

(A/N I DO NOT OWN THE LYRICS..I JUST WANTED TO SHOW U GUYS THE PART THEY WERE SCREAMING ALL CREDS GO TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS)

We all shouted at the top of our lungs.

When the chorus came we all shouted, except for Amelia who just looked at us weirdly. Soon after the song ended we got out of the car.

I felt a bit better, after that song.''Come on'', Liam said pulling me out of my daydream.It's like we were still blasting The Weekend Whip from our car and everyone was looking at us and it wasn't like the cliché high school story or movie.

Everybody just went back to what they were doing. I'm so glad. A couple of guys came up to us.

''Yo dude, what's up'', A random guy said to Liam.''Sup dude, nothing much. These are my younger sisters Amelia and Ava'', Liam said introducing us.

When he turned to me, I just gave him a small smile and wave.''Guys these are our sisters'', Aidan said.

''Amelia and Ava'', Ethan finished.''Benjamin my man, what's up bro?'', A guy with blonde hair said. Then they all did a bro hug and handshake thingy it was pretty cool.

''Yoh Leo, come here'', Someone shouted. I was curious to see who this Leo guy was.''Yo bro what's up?'', The person who I imagined to be Leo said. I couldn't see his face since his head was turned to his friend.

''These are our friends, Zane, Johnny, Xavier, Xander, Will, Noah, and Leo, who is your around your age'', All my brothers said introducing their friends.

🛫🛬🛫🛬

Hey, my little beans 😁

It's growing on me lol

anyways hope you guys all liked that chapter

don't forget to vote!!!

comment!!!!

and check out this sick crew

if u have not watched Fast and Furious: Spy Racers....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

If you know...you know :)

🤣🤣🤣 like I said ya know if ya know and if u don't know then

🤣🤣🤣 like I said ya know if ya know and if u don't know then....i cant tell u coz it would be spoiling it lol

Eeee guys, I love pidge and the rest of the team ofc but pidge is cool

If u know who she is I love you and hearts for you 

💖💖💖💖💖

Anyways I'm going to stop writing random stuff with random memes

Cya