Chapter 2

The time we met

-Oh she left...-  Jihoon whispered to himself as he looked at the empty room, he hoped that they could hang out for a little, he missed those times...

The night was quiet, raining lightly, he stood in the small shop scrolling trough his phone.
The small bell above the glass door rang, someone came in.

"Welcome " Jihoon said as he looked at the male and his two friends that had entered.
"I forgot my phone here I while ago..." one of them said looking awkwardly around the shop.

The boy behind the counter smiled sweetly."My co-worker took it home to charge it up so she could contact you, I can give you her number If you'd like" He says taking a small piece of paper from beside him.

"Was she that pretty that you got THAT distracted?" One of the boys spoke smacking, what looked like the youngest, behind his neck, which made Jihoon snicker.
" I was just in a hurry" the boy whined before taking the small note that the shopkeeper held up.
"Thank you!" The tallest one said before the three exited the small store.

Jihoon sighed as he knew these will be the first and last costumers for his shift.
It was a bound to be lonely night...

_________________

The small drops hitting the window kept Haewon awake.
She sighed taking a glance at the phone that stood on her bedside table.
She sat up on the bed and took her own looking at the time.

-00:14-

It was considered early for her, but school and work, had exhausted her.
She decided to go and read fan fictions as there wasn't anything else that could entertain her right now without waking up her mother and little brother up.
The sudden sound of a notification startled her.She got a message from a unknown number.

Unknown:
Hello Haewon?

Wonnie:
Hello?

Unknown:
I suppose my phone is with you?

Wonnie:
Oh you are that guy!
Yes it's with me, I am at work tomorrow
from 8 till 15 you can come by to take it.

Woonie renamed Unknown to Phone Guy

Phone guy:
Okay, I'll come by 11, since I am free then..
Also thank you for the nicknameʕ -㉨- ʔ

Wonnie:
You can see that!?

Phone guy
Yes......

Wonnie:
I'm sorry then...
What can I change it to?

Phone guy:
Well usually I go by Wonnie.
But that's taken already.

Wonnie
Hah true.
I am superior ᕦʕ •ᴥ•ʔᕤ

Phone guy:
When were you born.
Let's see who's the first Wonnie ʕ; •'ᴥ•'ʔ

Wonnie:
12th October 2004

Phone guy renamed Wonnie to Wonnie 2