Chapter 5

Arrangements

Haewon stood in shop frozen.
She was in a daze, from what had just happened.

The small bell rang and she slowly turned towards the door to be met by her brother.
"You look scared, did you get robbed" he asked, even though he knew damn well what occured a minute ago.
"Yang Jungwon.. " she spoke softly.
His name being repeated over and over in her head.

A small laugh escaped Doyoung's lips as he stared at his sister.
"Yang Jungwon..? " he questioned, continuing to play dumb.
"YANG JUNGWON" His sister yelled before finally coming back to her sences.
"He was here, he stood EXACTLY where you are standing " she explained.
"He talked to me" she pointed at her chest, her heart beating rapidly "THEY spoke to me" she said again.

Her brother was amused, he had never seen her so happy and panicked at the same time.
"Dude....he is more handsome in real life than online... " she says slowly.
"It's making me mad" she let out a laugh.
"Simp" her brothers says before going behind the counter, sitting on the chair where the cashier usually sits.

"Did you tell your 'woonie' about this"?
He asked with agrin, he couldn't wait until his sister unknowingly, embarrassed herself in front of her idol.
Upon hearing the sentence she immediately took out her phone and texted the boy.

Woonie 2:
I MET JUNGWON!!!!
He was at the store.
He was so HOT
I am a simpʕっ˘ڡ˘ςʔ
AND JAKE OMFHDGHSHS
HE WAS SO CUTE
HIS JOKES
HEESUNG WAS SO TALL AND HOT.

Woonie:
DAMN REALLY???
Your dream came true huh.
Did u say anything to Jungwon, or did you just stare awkwardly at him XD

Woonie 2
We chatted, it felt like
I already knew him
I thought I'd be more awkward lol.

Woonie
Maybe you took his attention ;)

Woonie 2
I my dreams....
He smelled so good as
weird as it sounds.
He had the same wallet as you lol.

Woonie :
Dreams come true!! Today is literal proof.
Also how so you remember my wallet LMAO

Woonie 2
I remember stuff easily, thats why I'm so smart... 😎

Woonie
Yeah... I wouldn't call you smart, maybe bright...?

Woonie 2
That hurt 💔
At least I am good at math...
Unlike you..

Woonie
All my friends are as dumb as sticks, there is no one that can tutor me...

Woonie 2
I can...
If you want to ʕ·ᴥ· ʔ

Jungwon stared down at the chat.
"Maybe that's it..." He whispred to himself with a smile.
"Maybe that's what? " his eldest hyung asked sitting beside him .
"I want to reveal myself to Haewon, I want to be normal friends! " he says confidently.
"And I found a way to do it" he continues a bright smile forming on his face.
Heesung smiled at the boy, but soon the worry took over his face.
"The company isn't supposed to find out" Heesung says looking down at his feet.
"We can cover for you, say you are sick that day, but that's all we can do"
He continues.

"Really...?" Jungwon questions, he was waiting for his hyung's look of disapproval and a lecture as to why he shouldn't do it.
"C'mon now, young love" Heesung teases as he lightly pushes Jungwon.
"She's just a friend" he resonds, his cheeks turning a shade of pink.
"Sure" Heesung chuckles, standing up from the couch , heading to their shared bedroom