Chapter 13

Who do you think you are

Looking out the window Haewon couldn't help but smile a little thinking of the boy whom she liked so much.
The sky was gray, it looked as if it were about to rain.
If she wasn't at school maybe Haewon would enjoy the rain from inside her home, listening to the small drops hitting her bedroom window as she draws.A heavy sigh escapes her lips as she looked down at her notebook, she hasn't payed attention on the lecture at all, all she had done was draw.
And what did she draw...of course it was him.
The one that never left her mind.

"Can I get a pencil" the girl from in front of her turns, but quickly starts laughing as she looks at the little scribbles on the notebook.
"Isn't that my Jungwon" she scoffed picking the book up.

Haewon avoided the eyes of her classmate, looking back to the window.
"He is not yours" she mumbled to herself, though it was clear enough for Eunjung to hear."And how would you know, I am a trainee and you are...well...nothing "the girl mocks Haewon, a wide grin on her face.
"H'll never even know you exist, maybe I can take a picture of your pathetic drawing and show it to him huh"
She says, taking her phone out, proceeding to take a photo of the small yet detailed drawing.
"Hell find it so funny that a no one like you thinks she has a chance" Eunjung continues, finally taking the attention of the teacher.
"What are you doing back there" The male yells, finally shutting the bratty girl up.
"Ah Mr.Seo, Haewon was distracting us!" She whines, though the teacher doesn't buy it knowing Haewon is good student. He just scoffs and continues the lecture while Eunjung does one last quick turn to send a glare.

________________

The last bell rang a few minutes ago but Haewon was still packing her stuff.
Yuna had gotten sick and was missing from school so there was no one to pressure the girl to hurry.

"Hey" a voice echoed in the empty room.Connie was leaning on the doorframe with a small smile, glad to have found Haewon still I the classroom.
"Hi" she simply replied hanging her backpack on one shoulder.
"What's wrong Wonnie" He asked seeing the saddned girl.
"I'm having a shit day that's all"
She explains, passing right by him.
"Can I make it any better?" The dark haired boy asks with a cheeky grin.
"No one can" Haewon sighs shoving her hands into her coat's pockets.
"Come on, you have time before work, maybe I can take you out for some hot choco?" He suggests.
Haewon sighs, not wanting to give the boy false hope, though seeing the pouring rain outside, she couldn't say no as Connie being one year older than her, alredy had his license.

"Okay" she simopy said to which the boy smiled widely.

As the two sat on a table in small cafe, surprisingly they found a lot of things in common, be it movies, games or books they have read.
After they finished their drinks,the boy payed and drove Haewon to her work place.
"Thank you Connie" she said as she exited the car "You really made my day a bit better " she smiled, closing the door.
"I'm glad" he yelled rolling down his window, while driving off.
Haewon chuckled at his silly actions before entering the shop.

She quickly changed to her work uniform and got behind the counter.
As she stood on the small stool, she remembered the day she met Jungwon, even if she didn't know it was him.

________________________

After working hard at practice the seven boys decided to take a little break.
Jungwon layed down on the dancefloor, while his friends looked at him.
"What's wrong bro" Jake asked obviously concerned.
"She hasn't texted me all day" the young one sighs "Maybe you should text her first" Jay chimes in from across the room, opening a bottle of water.
"But what if she doesn't ever text me if I don't text her" Jungwon whines again, still on the floor, laying down like starfish.
"Maybe she's just busy" Sunoo says, taking the attention of Jungwon
"Yeah busy talking with other guys" He once again complains.
"Oh my god,if you don't text her I will" Heesung says while unlocking Jungwon's phone.
"DON'T YOU DARE" the younger one yells, quickly standing up and running after his hyung.

As the other five members laugh at the show the other two are putting on, fighting over the phone, a knock on the practice door surprises them all.
Jay quickly runs to open the door and sees the four girl trainees that are to debut soon.
"Can you call over Jungwon Oppa" Eunjung asks with a high pitched voice.
"Yes" Jay simply answeres, heading back inside the room.
The six other boys, still wondering who's at the door rise their eyebrows at him, to which he rolls his eyes and all of them immediately understand-

" it's them again... " they all though.

"Jungwon it's for you this time" Jay says and so the younger one heads to the door.

"Ah Jungwon Oppa, you won't believe what happened today" Eunjung giggles, unlocking her phone.
"There is this girl in my class, she drew you and once I asked her why she told me I don't own you, such a weirdo" she continues to laugh.
"What's her name" Jungwon asked, his eye brows furrowed.
"Lee Haewon, basically a no one"the girl scoffs, not understanding why Jungwon reacted that way, instead of laughing along with her.
"Thanks" he simply said before going back inside the dance studio, shutting the door before the four girls.

"I swear one day I'll loose my shit over these girls" He says running a hand through his hair.
"Why what's wrong?" Niki and Jay asks in union surprised by Jungwon's hostility.
"Eunjung basically confessed on bullying Haewon" he says sitting down beside his members.
"What the hell" Sunghoon rises his brows in surprise, not believing what he just heard.
"That's why she hasn't texted...God knows what this brat told her" Jay sighs as he pats his friends back.
Jungwon still worried over Haewon, ran his hand through his hair one last time before picking up his phone.

_______________

Damn I updated....
Anyways don't forget to vote and comment!!!

Also Jungwons En log was the cutest thing in the world!!!
😭😭😭