Chapter 26

Suspicion

The annoying ring of an alarm woke the two sleeping teens.Haewon - immediately smiling upon seeing her boyfriend's puffy face. "Good morning Won" Jungwon spoke, his raspy voice making the girl before him blush. "Goodmorning," she said sweetly, reaching for her phone on the bedside table. "Ah, it's 6:30 am already" Haewon whined, having to get ready for school. "Just don't gooo, stay with meeee" Her clingy boyfriend giggled, pulling her back onto the bed. "I have too~~ " She cutely laughed, trying to escape his bear hug.

Their little wrestling match was quickly interrupted by a knock on the door, an annoying voice yelling out.

"Haewonnie, who are you talking to?" William asked. Snapping both their heads towards the door, they notice the handle going down - William was about to get in.

"OH SHEET" Jungwon cusses, a slight panic shooting through his body."Under the bed. GO!" The girl whisper yells, shoving him off of the bed.

Just as the door opened, the boy had slid underneath - hands covering his mouth, holding in a whimper."What is it, Will?" Haewon asks, acting as natural as she possibly could, though her wondering eyes. made her looks suspicious "I thought I heard you talking with someone" He mumbles, leaning on the dresser, scanning the room."I was talking to myself," Haewon says, a small smile across her face as she looks at him. "Need anything else, or are you just gonna stay here? I have to get ready" She questioned in a sassy tone, trying to cover her warry behavior.The boy scoffs and quickly takes his leave, not forgetting to slam the door upon exiting.

"What an attitude you have, oh my" Jungwon jokes as he crawls our form under the bed. "You are lucky, you've never seen me like that" She chuckles, taking out her school uniform from the dresser."I don't want to go to school" She whines as she changes, while Jungwon just cuddled the Jungkook plushie."Then don't goo" He laughs a little."But we have to execute the plan today - Jay and Heeseung are meeting to discuss this whole...thing" She explains while fixing up her tie."Ah yeah...I forgot about that" the boy innocently smiles, scratching the back of his head. "How will you do it though?" He asks - not aware of what his girlfriend had planned. "I will talk with Yuna and Connie and we will just provoke her" She shrugs knowing how good Connie is at annoying people.

Jungwon nodded as the girl explained herself."I'm more worried about Ni-ki" Haewon mumbles - turning to face her boyfriend. "Eunjung is a lot harsher on him than on anyone else" she mumbles, stepping closer to her boyfriend.As he sits on the edge of the bed, she stands in front of him.His hands gently rest on her waist as she plays with his hair."Take good care of Ni-Ki" Haewon requests- Jungwon nodding lightly."I have to go now baby" she smiles softly, looking at his pouting lips."Okaay, I will chill here with Jungkook hyung, until the coast is clear" He chuckles, glancing at the plushie on the bed."I will see you later babe" She assures as she pecks his lips."See you Later WonWon, good luck," The idol smiles, right as his lover exits the room.

Now alone - he falls back on the bed, wondering how should he get out of the house without anyone noticing. A sigh escapes his lips as he runs his hands through his dark hair.

The light breeze sent shivers through Haewon's body as she walked towards the school's entrance - Connie and Yuna waiting for her there. Her hands slightly trembled, as the thought of Eunjung flooded her head."Hey hey hey" Connie greeted with his usual grin, while Yuna shyly greeted her friend. Haewon eyed her suspiciously, knowing how loud her friend usually is. As realization slowly hit her, a sly smirk made its way on her face."So" Connie claps his hands, taking the attention of both girls."What's the plan ladies?" He cocks a brow.

His eyes wander to Yuna. Her face immediately reddens and her eyes wander everywhere but at the boy before her."I don't know, Won usually knows how to deal with that bitch" She mumbles, fidgeting under the gaze of Connie.

Haewon amusedly watched her usually outgoing, loud friend - fidget and mumble in front of a boy. Unconsciously a giant smile had grown on her face as she remembers the times when she would grow shy and awkward around Jungwon."So...the plan" She mumbles to herself, trying to come up with something on the spot. "I have an idea," The tall boy says - lifting his hand as if he is in class. "Whatcha got?" Haewon asks, pretty interested in Connie's plan.

The boy quickly runs over the plan, explaining some more important parts in detail.

Haewon and Yuna agreed with Connie's plan to provoke the girl at lunch today."We meet up in the hall five minutes before lunch, okay?" He says and the two girls nod.The first bell rings and so the three part ways. Yuna and the boy exchange a small hug while Haewon giggles to herself seeing how awkward they are. As Connie runs off to class, the girls slowly walk down the almost empty school halls.

"Oh, you are down baaaad" Haewon laughs, seeing Yuna finally chill out."Is it THAT obvious?" The shorter girl sighs a hand running through her nicely straightened hair. "Yup, pretty much" Her friend confirms, a wide smile on her face as she does so."Not to him of course, guys don't really see when girls like them" Haewon reassures, right as they reach their classroom door.

Pushing the door open the two enter the class just a second after the teacher does so. The usually grumpy teacher doesn't bother about their late appearance.Haewon, quietly scribbling through her notebook glances at Yuna, who's completely lost in thought.

Gently shaking her, Haewon asks what's the matter to which Yuna pouts."I am getting such mixed signals from Connie" she sighs, resting her head on the palm of her hand."I am sure he likes you, give him time" Haewon chuckles, knowing damn well the boy will confess his feelings as soon as he comes into terms with them.

The painfully boring class soon ended, as lunchtime neared - Haewon grew more and more worried.

Excusing themselves just five minutes before lunch. Haewon and Yuna met Connie."Ladies, this is Haruto, he is the co-captain of the football team, and our main key to show how shitty Eunjung" He smiles - introducing a rather tall yet shy-looking boy.

"Hello " the boy smiles, greeting his fellow schoolmates.
After setting up Yuna and Connie's phones around the cafeteria, the four - went into positions, right as the lunch hall began to flood with students.Spotting Eunjung - Yuna nudges Haewon to point out her position, while so Connie and Haruto watch from afar waiting for their part of the whole act.Eunjung, calmly sat on her usual spot in the hall - waiting for her food tray to be served by her friends.Seeing she was alone the two girls started to slowly make their way through the cafeteria.As they neared the table with the target - Haruto and Connie began to pass a ball around. The two loud boys "accidentally" stumbled into Haewon who was right next to Eunjung.Her whole lunch spilling right onto the unsuspecting girl.

"YOU DUMB FUCKING BITCH, I'M GONNA FUCK YOU UP" 

------------------------------------

I am not dead lol 
My boyfriend cheated
on me  ,so that's 2 years down the drain ,just couldn't write anything romance-ish .

Im really sorry :(

I am now better and will update more often.
If anyone is willing to listen to my ranting - lmao hmu.