Chapter 22

Anger

Angrily walking through the school corridor Haewon stormed right into her classroom, she threw her backpack beside her desk making quite the ruckus." Somone looks mad" one of the boys chuckled seeing the upset girl."Shut the fuck up Daniel" she hissed at him, clearly in a fit of anger.

She pulled out her phone and in anger texted her boyfriend.

HaeWonnie
Nice bag you got there Won, hope you are having fun with ya friends. :)

At the time she didn't care at all about what he would reply, she turned all notifications off, and proceeded to text Jake, whom she got close pretty fast around Jungwon.

WinWon
Why is Eunjung hanging out with you guys.....

Jakeu
What are you talking about?

WinWon
*win won sent a photo*
that shitty ass pink bag belongs to one bitch only

Jakeu
Ah...
Man, you should work as a detective or some shit.
She just hangs around, nothing serious.

WinWon.
K then.

Jake said half a truth, half a lie.
Eunjung as annoying she was in the beginning was now a pretty nice company, someone you liked seeing. At least that's how most of the group felt, only Ni-ki and Jay stayed away from her.She mostly hung around Jungwon who didn't seem that bothered by her anymore.Speaking of Jungwon, he looked at his phone a little after his practice ended, seeing the hostile text of his girlfriend he immediately replied.

JungWonnie
She just came by nothing serious babe.
I don't even pay attention to her.
You know I would never be around someone like her.

He knew he lied, he knew he had enjoyed her company a few times but if he told that to Haewon, she would most likely flip.
It was already 8 pm, two hours passed waiting for her reply, yet the only thing he saw was the little 'seen' text below his messages.It was dinner time and all the members had sat down to talk about what were they going to do this week since they had it off from work.

Jay and Ni-ki both looked frustrated while sitting at the dinner table with the rest of the members, once again being forced to listen to the others prising Eunjung, while Jungwon just stayed quiet.
"What's wrong?" Heesung asked his friends."WHAT'S WRONG?REALLY?" Jay finally snapped, yelling at his elder."That bitch insulted him, embarrassed him, and made him feel like shit MULTIPLE TIMES, and you still let her come around, how fucking blind are you" The black-haired boy yelled, hitting the table multiple times. Ni-ki didn't even look up during all the yelling, he just couldn't help but remember the way the older girl treated him.

*flashback*
"Ah, you were Japanese right? Why don't you go back there then? I don't think anyone needs you around here." She laughed mockingly at Ni-ki. He had never even spoken to her before, clueless he just chuckled, brushing it off as a terrible senseless joke, while still looking through his phone ."What are you laughing at? Are you that dumb that you can't speak?" She continued.
Most of the boys around didn't pay attention to what she was saying, they just thought she finally started to talk to Ni-ki as well, since she had ignored him most of the time and also due to the loud music that blasted through the dance studio since some boys were still practicing their dance moves. The boy now felled pretty hurt, but he couldn't escape her vicious attacks. He could just wait to be rescued by some miracle.
Luck being on his side, one of his hyungs had heard everything and immediately went stop whatever was happening, dragging his younger friend away.
*End of flashback*

"Don't talk about her like that!" Heesung jolted up from his seat."It's most likely a misunderstanding" The eldest continued, his brows furrowed."Can you think with your brain and not with what's hanging between your legs?" Jay hissed at his eldest bandmate.
Ni-ki who didn't know what to do just got up and went to his bed, without eating dinner, without showering. He felt so miserable he couldn't do anything, and right now he didn't feel like listening to the yelling in the kitchen, that has now happened once way too many times."I AM THINKING, AND I THINK ITS A MISSUNDERSSTANDING, EUNNIE WOULD NOT SAY THAT, IF YOU GAVE HER A CHACE YOU WOULD FUCKING KNOW" Heesung yelled out, while Jay ran a hand through his thick hair."You know what, fuck you" was all he said before he exited the dorm he grew to hate the past few weeks as the thing most talked about was in fact - Eunjung, the girl he hated most.

Jungwon witnessed everything, he couldn't bear seeing his friends like that. He was a leader - he had to act like one, but it did seem really unlike Eun to say something like that.Was he fooled, or did Jay misunderstand? Usually, with a problem he couldn't talk about with his bandmates, he talk to Haewon but right now, especially about that girl, he knew it would be impossible.

He struggled with himself as he just listened to all the curse words coming from Heesung's mouth directed to Jay.
It was really unlike him to act like that, but his influence had caught up to Sunghoon and Sunoo as well, the two main supporting the girl they found admirable, be it her voice, her beauty, her body, or her personality.

The 5 boys who still stood in the kitchen all looked towards the hall, as they heard the front door open, then slam back shut, they thought he had come back.It was the polar opposite. Going towards the hall they looked but saw nothing, or more so no one. Rushing towards their shared bedroom, they noticed the youngest was also missing.

"Where could they have gone" Sunghoon angrily spoke.Digging through their assigned dressers, Sunoo realized some of their clothing had gone missing as well.
"I guess we are spending this one-week break without them" Heasung spoke.

*ring* *ring*
The ringtone, she loved so much somehow annoyed the living hell out of her right now. Was it the voice of her boyfriend that made her want to smash her phone against the wall? Yes, yes it was.
It was already past midnight, so having to speak with someone that late, when she already was in a bad mood, didn't make it any better.
Angrily Haewon picked the phone up without even looking at the caller ID.
"What" she blankly said. "Haewon, it's Jay, I hate to ask this from you, but can you help us." The boy asked, sounding desperate.

Switching on the lights of the small apartment, she gave the two boys a small tour. Upon entering, they were met by a small corridor, with a light wooden floor, cabinets placed near the walls.Right on the left was a glass, door - the bathroom. Small but nicely made, it might not have a bathtub, but it had a nice well functioning shower and a seemingly new toilet.The right side of the corridor also had a door, it led to a small bedroom with two beds inside, a giant wooden wardrobe with glass doors in front of the two beds, it was quite an empty room, but felt somewhat homey.

The middle door of the corridor lead to the biggest room- a living room and a kitchen combined in one.The kitchen counters looked expensive, there was also a kitchen aisle with two barstools placed around - a place to eat.

The living room part was nicely decorated - a modest white couch with matching armchairs and a nice glass coffee table. The big flat-screen Tv above a decorative fireplace. Many paintings hung around the walls

"That's where I usually have sleepovers with friends since my parents hate people" Haewon chuckled, placing the keys of the place on the shoe rack in front of her." "Feel at home" she smiled warmly to the two boys, who had asked her if they could come to her place for tonight before they book a hotel for a week, needing some time to figure a thing of their own away from the others - instead the girl took them to the apartment she forgot she officially owned since the day she whined about wanting to live on her own when she was 15. She lasted a day on her own then almost starved to death.
Jay thanked her almost a million times before she left.Haewon didn't ask what's the matter with the group- she didn't feel like being nosey- not now- not when ni-ki seemed to have cried his eyes out.And with that the night ended, she safely got home, and fell back down on her bed, finally falling asleep.

____________

Ugh I love drama , and hopefully you do as well cuz oh damn.
Buckle up girlies, its bout to go down~