Chapter 11

Jealous

The days went by fast in anticipation for both Haewon and Jungwon.
The two couldn't wait to see each other again.

Haewon stood in the spacious hall where the photoshoot will be held.
The boys had to arrive any moment now,waiting for them felt like forever.
She grew anxious, the though of meeting her idols made her heat race.

Lost in though she started at a wall, not paying attention to anything and anyone else, not even noticing the seven men that had just entered the hall.

"Welcome everyone" Mrs.Lee said, her voice echoing trough the spacious room. Her daughter also turned to see who they were greeting now.
More staff maybe? Or had the breakfast she ordered 10 minutes arrived yet?

As she looked at the door, she got a sweet-bubbly like feeling in her stomach again.
Seeing him and his bandmates , standing there, just a few meters away, made her hear bear thirty times faster.

As Mrs Lee greeted the boys, and explained what would be happening today,Haewon slowly walked towards her, stoping right by her side.
"Ah and this is my daughter-Haewon" she introduced her to the boys.

Haewon stood awkwardly, bowing down to the men in front of her, a blush obvious on her cheeks.

"They are going to be shooting for En- Ter Key so please be sure to avoid cameras... Okay? " her mother turned to her, before heading of to the stylists to give institutions.

Haewon stood there unshure-should she go and talk to Jungwon or stay further away and wait for him.
While trying to take what seemed like the hardest decision ever, she felt a little tap on her shoulder.
"Hello" Jungwon greeted her.
Ni-ki and Sunoo following up with sweet smiles.

"Oh hi" she answers, a little voice crack made Jungwon chuckle, knowing she gets such cracks only when she nervous.

"This is Ni-ki and that's Sunoo I'm sure you already know" He says,pulling his members in front of him.

"Hello" they say in union, wide smiles never leaving their faces.
"H-hi" she greets the two, not knowing what else to say.
"So...how are you?" Ni-ki asks trying his best to break the awkward silence that had taken place.
"Well... I'm alight, and you? Are you excited for the shoot?" She questions trying to continue the conversation.

The four of them talked for a bit, helping Haewon loosen up.
She and Ni-ki seemed to get along really well, talking about games and movies they had watched or just any topic the two thought of in general.
Jungwon on the other hand stayed silent, a cold feeling taking over again, his eyes narrow and his smile was no where to be found.
Too concentrated in their own world Haewon and Ni-ki hadn't noticed the drastic change in mood of the leader, though Sunoo did.

He nudged his younger friend, taking his attention away from the two who were still happily chatting.
He rose his eyebrows mouthing a "what's wrong" to which Jungwon just scoffed, side eyeing Ni-ki.

"Hi there" Jake ,Sunghoon and Heesung joined in the four, taking Jungwon out of his misery by finally stopping Haewon and Ni-ki's endless conversation.
"Hello" she bows.
"Hyung, hyung she also plays Legends of the League" Ni-ki exclaims at Jake with a wide smile.
"Really?! We should play sometime!" Jake said hapilly.
"What level are you?" He asks Haewon
"Just turned 101.I'd say I'm pretty good" she chuckles.
"I'm level 545" Jake says biting his lip, trying to impress the girl.
"No way!!! We should totally play, you guys can carry me" she says in amusement, never expecting them to be such high levels.
"Can I join as well?" Jungwon asks out of the blue. He didn't seem enthusiastic at all, even if he tried to seem the tinies bit interested in the game.
"I thought you disliked the game hyung"
Ni-ki says looking at his elder hyung with risen eyebrows.

"I changed my mind, got a problem?" He says with an obvious fake smile.
"No one has problem, but maybe you have one? "
Jake rises his brows,going in between the two, knowing damn well why Jungwon reacted that way.

"Come one, we have to get ready" Jake continues, headed to where the make up artists stood, the rest of the members following, all but Jungwon.

"Are you okay?" Haewon asked putting her hand on his shoulder.
"You seem angry"

The moment she touched him, the boy softened again.
"It's nothing, I am just not feeling well." He says looking at her eyes.
Once again he had gotten that sweet feeling in his lower stomach and the smile she sent him, made his mood a thousand times better.

"It's okay Wonnie, hope you feel better!
Want me to come while you are getting your make up done? I have nothing to do anyways.." Haewon says scratching the back of her neck.

Jungwon chuckles, agreeing with her suggestion, being more than happy to have her by his side with none of his members around.
The two talk about everything they can in the short time while the stylist did his hair and make up.
Jungwon often got scolded for moving too much, because he was either talking or laughing.

"I have to go get dressed, sadly I don't think you can come with me this time" He teases Haewon to which she pushes him slightly,a laugh escaling her lips. "I wasn't going to ask!" She says hiding her red face behind her hand.
"You dont want to be alone do you,maybe you can wait for me,I'll be fast"
Jungwon says, ready to rush and and get changed as soon as possible.
"That would be nice" the girl chuckles, but then sees a tall figure in a blue suit approaching them.
"I think Ni-ki will keep me company,so you don't have to rush it. "Haewon points behind her friend, making Jungwon turn around seeing that indeed the youngest was headed towards them, already changed for the photoshoot

Jungwon scoffed.
"Have fun" he said in a low voice,heading towards the stylist, not even looking back at his friend.

"What has gotten in to him?" Ni-ki asked upon arrival to which Haewon just shrugged.
_______
While he was getting dressed many thoughts crosses Jungwon's mind.

Does she like him more?
Does she find him more attractive?

He was getting angrier and angrier.
The sound of the door took his attention and so he immediately lashed out upon hearing the noice.

"WHAT?" He yelled in frustration, not even knowing who had come in.
"Calm down.." Jay said slowly entering the room.
"Ah sorry Jay Hyung" the younger one spoke " I don't know what got in to me" he continued, finally calming down a bit.

"What's wrong?What's with the sudden coldness? " Jay asked sitting down on a small chair in the fitting room.

"It's just the way she talks with him, it's the same way she talks with me."
He explains, running a hand trough his hair.
"Why is that a problem, I though you wanted us to get along with her." The older one rises a perfect brow.

"I just don't know, when it comes to her I just get..... " thinking for a bit Jungwon he tries to find the right word..

"You get what?" Jay questions, trying to find a way to help his friend.

"I think I get extremely jealous" he finally admits.

________________

Writing this took me longer than it should have.
Not the happiest but I think it's okay.

Don't forget to vote and comment