Chapter 4

Deal

The light coming from between the curtains, landing right on to Haewons eyes waking her up.
Taking her phone from the bedside table. She looked through her notifications, one from two hours ago making her smile.

10:25

Woonie:
Morning \ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/

She smiled at the text and quickly  replied.
The two chatted for a while.
The young boy asked when she'd be at work again - to which she answered today, her shift starting at 3pm till 8pm
The idol had a plan to well...surprise her as Jungwon, wanting to see her reaction.
His hyungs were a little hesitant but agreed to do so on one condition- Jake and Heesung would tag along..

__________

Haewon headed downstairs, her mother and father already left for work.
"Doyoung?" She called out, headed to the kitchen.
As she stepped in she bumps in to a guy.

"What are you doing here Jihoon?"
Haewon asks, her voice raspy the sleepiness still not fully gone..

"We were supposed to hang out...an hour ago? " he says annoyance obvious in his tone, yet a smile still across his face.
"I came to see if you died, and Doyoung let me in" he continues.

Haewon was now wide awake, feeling extremely bad for what she had done.
She apologized countless times, making Jihoon lunch for an apology and even giving him shoulder massage.
"Your shift starts soon should we go? " he asks looking at his phone.
It was 14:30.
Haewon plopped on the couch beside him. "It takes 10 minutes to get there, so no" she says. Haewon put up a TubeYou video on the TV.
The new En'Clock had just come out.
Even if it was 40 minutes, just 20  minutes of her favourite idols joking around was enough to make her happy.
Jihoon watched with her, he himself finding it quite entertaining.

"SEE I TOLD YOU THEY ARE GREAT" The fangirl says as the two walk to the store.
"I shouldn't have told you I enjoyed it..." Jihoon chuckles. "Maybe" Haewon shruggs and continues to then talk about how cute Jungwon was.

Time skip
_________

Hours had passed since Haewon's shift started, it was about time she leaves soon. The shop was mostly empty the whole day.

Just the usual old lady passing by to buy sweets for her grandchildren, and the usual man in his mid twenties buying cigarettes.

Lost in though she was looking at the wall, untill the bell rang indicating that  someone had come in.
Haewon immediately turned to the newly entered costumers and greeted them with a small bow.
As she looked at the three boys her eyes widened.
"Oh u-umm welcome!! " she says a bit panicked.

The brown haired boy chuckles- trying his best to suppress his laugh, his dimples coming out and immediately catching the attention of the young girl.
She grew red from just seeing him.

The three wandred around the small store getting stuff from left and right.
After about 2 minutes they gathered in front of the counter putting several cups of ramen and a few energy drinks on top.

Jungwon dug through his pockets searching for his wallet, while the two older boys laughed among themselves.
Jake nugged Heesung, looking at him directly in the eyes.
Heesung nodded slowly, his mouth slightly opening before he speaks.
"Ah Jungwon we want something sweet, stay here for a second - we'll be fast" he says, grabbing Jake by the elbow and dragging him away.

Jungwon knew damn well what they were trying to do, so he went along with the plan.
"So... Do you know Enhypen" he says smiling at the cashier.

Haewon laughed at the question, making Jungwon's cheeks redden in embarrassment.
"Yeah I do" she nodds with a smile.
"And who's your favourite? " he asks.
"Hmmmm I'd say Jake" she says, knowing what he was hoping to hear.
The smile he had before disappeared, a frown on its place.
"Really..?" He tiltis his head.
Haewon giggled a bit before reassuring him that he is indeed her favourite, his smile coming right back.

The two slowly loosening up chatted for a good minute.The two older boys eavesdropping from the other side and giggling a bit, before heading back .
"We got snickers " Jake says holding two bars up like guns.

Haewon laughs at his silliness.
"Hi I'm Jake" he says cutely handing the two bars so she can scan them.
"Hi I'm Haewon" she jokes back, mimicking his facial expression.
Though trough the jokes both of them fail to see the boy ,holding his wallet with a frown on his face, his brows furrowed, staring at his older hyung.

After exiting the shop the three stopped a little down the street.
"Our Wonnie got jealous!!" Heesung says pattimg Jungwon on the back.
"He stared at you so intensely" Heesung explains to Jake what he saw.
"You are the one texting Haewon non stop, not me Wonnie" The black haired boy says , putting an emphasis on Wonnie.

"You are Wonnie??" A voice calls out taking the attention of the three.
"You have been texting Haewon?"
The boy repeats again approaching the idols.
He has been passing by them, but shortly stopped to tie his shoe, accidentally eavesdropping to their conversation.
"No..." Jungwon says looking down.

"Yes... Yes he has, please keep quite about this, we don't want any scandals we are still rookies" Heesung steps in with a worried expression.

"Okay...I was just curious if it's really THE Yang Jungwon, that's hanging around on posters on in sister's room, who's texting her" the boy laughs.

"Doyoung?" Jungwon widens his eyes.
"Wassup" he says rising his brows a little, a smirk creeping on his face.

"Please don't tell Haewon about me, she'll be REALLY upset " Jungwon begs, trying his best to convince Doyoung to be in his favour, as he has heard how hard it is to deal with him from Haewon.

"Okay, you have to tell her soon though." He says.

"I mean why are you even texting her?If anything I can help her realize slowly so she isn't really mad. " Doyoung offers.

Jungwon chuckles, scratching the back of his neck.
"She's a good friend I suppose."
"Yeah keep saying that to yourself buddy," The boy rolls his eyes, rising one of his hands.
"Deal or nah?" He asks.

"What's the catch" Jungwon questions  with narrowed eyes.
"Nothing really, I don't feel like asking you for anything " he replies.
"As of now at least-just give me your number,and I'll see what I can do" he continues with a smirk on his face.

"Deal" Jungwon says as the two shake hands.

_____________

What even is this......
Having a bit of block already.

Don't forget to vote!
Updates coming every 3 days or so!