Chapter 9

Smile

The sound of an alarm filled up the quite room.
With a groan Haewon quickly took the phone and silenced the annoying sound.

7:15am

She had about twenty minutes to get ready for school.
Still sleepy she walked slowly, getting her uniform from the desk chair where it stood neatly folded.

She put it on then went in front the big wardrobe with mirror doors to look at herself.

-I really don't want to go-

She thought while brushing her long hair.
With one last look at her reflection she picked her school bag up and headed downstairs.

She slowly went down the staircase, headed towards the kitchen to pick a quick snack, before finally heading out

A croissant stood on the kitchen isle, her mother often left her a small breakfast before she left for work.
A note stood right beside the pastry.

-you'll do great today!-

Haewon smiled upon reading the note ,shortly after exiting the house , still enjoying her breakfast.

The walk to the school wasn't long.
Haewon enjoyed walking in the morning, it made her calm and helped her loosen up a little before  school.
As she entered the big building she greeted students left and right.
She wasn't that popular in school, but she wasn't an outcast either.
She was cool with almost anyone, though there were some people she avoided.

Upon entering her classroom ,a high pitched voice yelled out her name than a pair of arms wrapped around her.

Yuna hadn't received a single text during the weekend and was worried for her friend.
"I though you died" she jokingly punched Haewon on the shoulder.

"I'm sorry I was just busy" the taller girl responds, though technically true, she was spending most of her time 'busy' texting Jungwon, ignoring most of her other messages.

The first bell rang idicating that the teacher will soon be in the classroom.
Students sat around their assigned seats.
Haewon stood at the very back of the class, while Yuna being the great student that she is was way up front.
While everyone in the class had a seatmate, Haewon stood alone, no particular reason why, just because their class had 25 people and not like most 26.

"No no, I'm telling you Jungwon is totally in to me" She heard the girl in front of her whisper to her seatmate.
Most of the school knew this girl as 'Hybe's girl' since she was the only known trainee under the lable from their school.

(A/n:It's all made up pls don't take it seriously lol. If her name matches with any idol it's pure coincidence xd)

"I met him yesterday! Don't tell anyone though!! " she quietly said, continuing to giggle with her seatmate but was cut short due to the teacher entering the classroom.

"Hello class" he smiles sweetly.
"I have to grade paper so please stay quite and do something on your own"
He continues, sitting down on his desk putting a pile of papers down.

Haewon quickly pulled out her phone and decided to text her new best friend about the girl that sits right in front of her.

- there is no way a guy like him would fall for such an idiot...- she though while typing

HaeWonnie
Jungwoonnnnnn do you perhaps know Park Eunjung she is supposed to be a trainee at ya company.

JungWonnie
Ye, we met a day or so ago, i didn't really pay attention to her. Why?