Chapter 7

Emotions

As the two teens stood in the spacious bedroom awkward silence took over.
Jungwon took his phone out and decided to text his members, letting them know things were going smoothly.
He laughed at their responses as many send playful remarks as he said that he is in the girl's bedroom.

'Ive neever been in a girl's bedroom' Ni-ki announced in the group chat.
Jungwon chuckled before saying that he'd be seriously concerned if he were to be in one.

Haewon on the other side stayed silent wondering what was the boy doing.
She didn't want to disturb him.
She just admired his features and plainly started at him.

"Hey umm...Jungwon" she said quietly.
His head shot up at her direction as he saw her staying on her desk chair, her hand once again running through her hair, sending a warm feeling across his stomach.

He hummed in response looking at her with a smile.
"Can we forget about all the times I fangirled over you and your friends, I just want to be regular friends, nothing more, despite the things I have said in those past days" she sighed, looking everywhere but at him.

He felt a weird feeling as if someone hit him in the gut, though like most of his emotions he ignored it, agreeing with Haewon.

"No worries, I also want to stay friends with you, never had a friend like you anyways" he says smiling, letting himself fall back on the bed.

"Oh am I that special? "she giggled to which, Jungwon with a straight face simply says "No, you are a girl"

Haewon taken a back, stays silent for a second before bursting in to a fit of laughter.
"You don't have girl friends?" She asks in between wheezes.

With his face reddened the young boy looks away to the side quietly saying no.
The girl quickly stood up from her chair and plopped next to him.
"I will be your girlfriend!" She says, not realizing the way it sounds.
"Oh wait" she says tilting her head.
"I mean girl friend as in a friend and not a girl-" she begins to explain, though the boy, not wanting to get any more embarrassed puts his hand on her mouth.

"Let's not talk about me and girlfriends okay?"

She was slightly pushed back, her body rested on her elbows, while the boy was above her - one of his hands supporting him, landing right on her side, the other was still on her face, covering her mouth..

The two stayed in that position for a bit, faces gradually getting more and more red.

He slowly took his hand off of her face.
She bit her lip as he did so, trying not to say anything awkward, but with her small attempt she did so much more.
She sent shivers trough Jungwon's whole body.
The boy had never been this close to a girl, faces barely inches apart.
She looked at him cutely confused, her lips reddened from the little bite.

He pushed himself back with his one hand, sitting back down on the queen sized bed.

"I..am...sorry?" She questioned, still pretty confused as to what happened.
"Sorry I don't know what got into me"
He said quietly.
"Actually I-" he tried to continue but was cut off.

Haewon's phone rang taking both of them out of the awkward situation.
Jungwon chuckled at the her ringtone being Fever by Enhypen.

"Hello dad!" She said sweetly.
"Oh I'm having a great day,a friend is over right now, he came so I can assist with math homework" she explained.
"Oh umm...you don't know him" she continued, looking at Jungwon who started at her from the bed.
"Yeah, yeah don't worry" she said waving her free hand around.

After another 3 agonizing minutes of talking she hung up.
"He hasn't called in 5 days, what a great time to call me now" she sighed sitting down beside her idol.

"You know" she chuckled, a little pause before she speaks again
"I never thought I'd be talking to you, or even hanging out with you, let alone having you in my room, but I'm glad" she explains.

"I could say the same, took some risk here and there, but it's worth it, you are petty fun" he replies, taking out his phone to check the time.

"I have to go now, we can hang out again sometime" he smiles, putting his phone back in to his pocket.

The two exit the room, and quietly head to the main entrance of the house.

"Haewonie" her mother called out, coming out from the living room.
"Is Jungwon leaving? " she asked with a smile stoping right below the staircase.
Haewon nodded, rising a brow.
"What is it? " she asked.
"We just had call" her mother explains.
"We are partnered with Enhypen for our new winter line,a photoshoot is being discussed in the company right now. A surprise for Engene, you may say, what a happy coincidence." the tall woman explains with a very obvious smirk on her face.

Jungwon just stayed there, usually his manager would call for such important updates, or he would be called in to the company building for a meeting, but there was morning.

"I better get going then" he said quickly putting his shoes on.
"Another thing, don't say anything about it to anyone yet Jungwonie, things aren't finalized, if your management team find out you already knew, they would question how would have you found out if not from the daughter of the only two other people aware of this event, hide yourself wisely" the woman pats him on the back.

"That you... Mrs.Lee" he says with a slight smile, quite intimidated by the woman.

She just smiled back before the boy opened the front door quickly exchanging goodbyes with Haewon.

"By Woonie, I'll text you later" he says cutely, before closing the door behind himself.

She chuckles before looking back at her mother.
"I like him" the older woman says before turning back and heading towards the living room again.

"And so do I" Haewon says quietly, following her mother to the living room.

________________

A lot shorter than usual but I just felt like writing a little less today.

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Sorry if the bedroom part made anyone uncomfortable, It's mainly for bringing in more tension.

❗❗Any grammar or spelling mistakes will be edited once the book is finished.❗❗