Chapter 24

Do you remember

In the small apartment now stood - Jake, Ni-ki, Jay, and Jungwon plus Haewon. She awkwardly stood among the others as a heavy atmosphere filled the room."So?" Jay asked as straightforward as always. Jake - taken aback, sheepishly smiled. "I am sorry - I was wrong" he mumbled, "I should have stood up for Ni-Ki" Jake looked at the youngest who seemed to be ignoring him, still upset. "Yeah, you should have, a little too late now, don't you think" Jay chuckled, still angry at his bandmates for what they had overlooked. "Look I saw my mistake and I realized how bitchy it was, alright?" Jake - for the first time spoke up against his friend."Stop bitching about all this and get serious cuz I am sick of this," Haewon spoke up with a cold tone."I want things back to normal as soon as possible, so let's get thinking and quit the bickering, you got it?" She asked - anger visible in her eyes. "Jungwon and I had an idea" Jay spoke up, his arms crossed. "Explain it then"Ni-ki with a somewhat annoyed tone spoke, layin aback onto the comfy couch. "We will just record Eunjun when she is rude to either Ni-ki or Won and we will show the managers, plus the other members," Jungwon explains quickly, a small smile on his face, excited to have his friends back. "So we are bait now?" Haewon questions as she points to herself and Ni-ki who looked like he couldn't care less. "I don't mind I just want her gone" the youngest shrugs. Haewon agreed to be 'bait' as well since Ni-ki was okay with it, while the role of Jake was to tell the others everything that had happened in the dorm since from today on Jungwon would also stay with Jay and Ni-ki.

The discussion of the plan ended in about an hour - everyone proposing different kinds of ideas if the first one didn't work out, but as of now - they stuck to plan A.

Record and Report. As simple as that.
"Well I gotta go," Haewon says, looking at her phone."I am having dinner with my parents at 9 pm, and I gotta get ready." She sighs, headed towards the front door, her boyfriend trailing behind.

"I will see you tomorrow then babe" Jungwon softly spoke as she put on her shoes." Of course" she smiled sweetly at him, giving him a small kiss on the cheek. "See ya guys" She yelled out to the rest, who just yelled back. As she opened the front door, Jungwon, as clingy as always, snaked his hands around her, giving her a hug from behind. Resting his head on her shoulder he whispered in her ear, "Call me when you are home." His warm breath on her earlobe sent shivers down her spine. "Will do" she mumbled before breaking out of his hug, turning around to kiss him one last time, she bid him goodbye before leaving.

Finally at home, she immediately headed towards her bedroom.

Opening the door, she was greeted by a beautiful blood-red dress, with a note on it."Your mom told me you liked this dress, so here it is, a perfect night for you to wear it. " -Dad :D

It was an off the shoulders dress, that reached to the floor, it was simple yet elegant.
Quickly rushing shower Haewon glanced at the clock - it was already 8:05 pm, the driver would be here to pick her up in about 40 minutes.

Rushing to do her hair and makeup she was left with barely 5 minutes to put the dress on and find shoes that would match. Putting the dress on itself would have been a challenge, putting the dress on in 2 minutes without trying to wrinkle it was even harder.

Running down the stairs, her matching red heals in hand, Haewon almost fell. She saw the headlights of the car ready to pick her and her family up from the window, so without even putting her shoes on she rushed outside.

Everyone was already seated in the vehicle, her brother Doyoung, had taken the front seat."Get off gremlin that's my seat" Haewon spoke lowly, ready to drag her little brother out of the car. "Shut up witch and get in the back, we have no time for this, you were too slow" He sasses back, only irritating her more. Right as she was about to drag him out, her father calls for her to get in."We have no time Won, this dinner is important for me," He says through the open car window. With a sight, the young girl gives up her front seat and instead sits down next to her parents in the back.

The car ride was short about 10 minutes. The whole family arrived right on time for their reservation at the infamous restaurant in the city center.

Many celebrities would dine there, as the food and service were incredible, together with the overall atmosphere of the place. "You look incredible dear" Haewon's father spoke, while he took off his black coat, revealing his dark red, dress shirt with its sleeves rolled up to the elbows, revealing the small tattoo he had on the right arm.

He had black pants and his incredibly expensive Louis Vuitton dress shoes." You too dad" Haewon smiles, as she sits down on the large table, now waiting for her father and mother's business partners to arrive.

Her little brother was wearing a plain black costume, its only detail was the blood-red tie around his neck. Her mother, on the other hand, had an amazingly long, strapless black dress, the newest of her own collection.It stopped at the ground, slightly revealing the red high-heeled shoes she had on.

Nervously shifting in his chair, Haewon's father ran a hand through his black hair. "There they are" He spoke, getting up from his chair to greet his long-time friend and business partner.

"Hello Donovan, Hajoon." He greeted the husband and wife whom he missed dearly through the few years they were gone. "And of course William." He hugged the son of the couple, finally seeing him all grown up since the Hale family left for England when he was 12.Sitting down at the table, Haewon couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"Haewon, I hope you haven't forgotten Will" Her father chuckled, glancing at the boy who sat in front of his daughter.
"Nope" She smiled at the almost unrecognizable boy.
"I haven't forgotten you either Won" he winked at her, sending a shiver down her spine.

Will and Haewon used to be best friends - he was quite nerdy and short, with his curly brown hair attracting the attention of every child on the playground, yet he was a loyal man, to his one and only Haewon, They dated, till 6th grade when he had to go to England due to his parent's business. He was head over heels for Haewon, buying her sweets and always carrying an extra juice box for her, she as well adored him.

Now in front of her was a tall man, with quite a muscular body.
He was surely above 6'2 since he towered over Haewon's father.
His big rimmed glasses were now completely gone, his light hazel eyes on full display.
His face matured a lot, from the sharp Jawline to the amazing narrow eyes.
He was stunning.

"You haven't changed a single bit Wonnie" He spoke, his voice as smooth as butter. "And I can't even recognize you" Haewon chuckles, taking a sip of her water to try and calm herself down. "Saying as if you don't like me, I saw ya staring" He smiles, surprising the girl, causing her to choke.

---------------------------------------

CHRISTMAS GIFT

its been a while, sorry bout that- i was going trough a rough break up and didn't feel like doing anything BUT we are back together cuz it was all a missunderstanding and yeah.
I am happy now and i can finally write :D