Chapter 19

Dream

Mr. And Mrs.Lee both sat in silence quietly eating on one side of thr large table, about 3 seats away from them Haewon and Jungwon awkwardly poked around their food,every few secods exchanging glances.
Just a couple of bites from the hot meal and Haewon was done.She stayed on the dinner table staring at thr empty plate, waiting for Jungwon to finish as well.

"Thank you for the meal" the two teens said, getting up from the table while carrying their plates, putting them inside the kitchen sink.
Walking up the stairs Haewon seemed to have gotten lost in thought which her boyfriend quickly notices
"Whats wrong?" He asked sweetly, stopping in thr middle of the staircase.
Just one stair up, Haewon stopped, looking in to his eyes.
"I dunno, i am just thinking about what would happen in school?" A smile crept on the boy's face, understanding her worry. "It will he okay, your dad has it covered and if its about Eun, don't pay attention to her, okay?" He reassured putting his hands around her waist.

Being one step higher they were about the same heigh, one of her hands went to his neck, the other she carefully placed on his chest.They inched a little closer to each other.Just when they were about to kiss, a loud cough made them jump.Haewon went a few stairs up while Jungwon went one down.
Both of them looked down only to see Haewon's old man staring at Jungwon with furrowed brows.

"Lets go" The girl said, grabbing Jungwons arm, dragging him to her room."He really hates me huh" The boy says plopping down on the large bed.
"He doesn't hate you particularly, he hates all idols" Haewon explains laying down beside him. "Why though?" Clueless Jungwon asks turing to the side, facing his girlfriend.
"When he was young, about 17 or so, he auditioned with a friend of his to a company but his friend sabotaged him and so my father didn't pass but his friend did...." The girl explained, while snuggling into Jungwon.
"And what happened with his friend afterwards?" The young idol asked, curiously getting the best of him.
"For all i know, he was successful till he was 30, then he becane a CEO of some company which my father later on bought and sold in fractions, resulting in his friend's failure and now that guy lives by as a restaurant owner" The girl continued her story, while her boyfriend cuddled her from the back, carefully listening to everything she says. "Well at least your father got his revenge" The boys speaks,while pulling Haewon closer to himself.
A small sigh escaped her lips as she turned towards him."But he never got to live his dream" She says quietly, placing a hand on his cheek."You are lucky" She continues, looking in to his eyes."I am lucky to have you" He says, placing a small kiss on her forehead.

A small laugh escapes the girl's lips as she stares at her boyfriend.
Their sweet moment was soon ruined by Haewon's phone ringing.She looked at the caller ID- Yuna.

"What is it?" The girl question the moment she hit the green button.
"Who is it?AND DONT LIE" Yuna immediately said upon hearing her friend's voice.A little surprised to her friends word, Haewon couldn't utter a word."Its a boy I met at work" She slowly said."Is he really an idol...?" Her classmate questioned."No, he just didnt want to be recognized if seen" The girl explained, a little worried.
"If you say so.... We'll talk more at school" Yuna says one last time before hanging up the phone.

"What's wrong" Jungwon asks as soon as his girlfriend puts the phone down, seeing her saddened face."I dont know, I am worried for Monday I guess" She says laying down flat on her bed, looking up at the ceiling.
"Dont worry babe,youll be fineeeee"
The boy says in a whiny tone, throwing himself on top of the girl.
"AHCK YOU ARE HEAVY" she screams from beneath the laughing male.He swiftly switched their positions, now Haewon being on top of him.
"You are mean" she lightly slaps his chest, while sitting on top of him.
"It is what it is" He chuckles, looking up at her beautiful face."So, wanna watch a movie?" Haewon asks, getting up from his lap, headed towards her desk where the TV remote stood.
"I dont have a say in this do I?" The boy laughed seeing his Girlfriend's Netflix already on the big TV screen.
"No, no you dont" She said, laying back down on the big bed.

By the end of the movie, the two had fallen asleep in each other's embrace.Both alseep with little smiles on their faces.Glad to finally be together.

_______

A little short but i just dont have time....
School is killing me rn...
Just had my first math test of the year.
It sucked. 🥲🥲🥲

Dont forget to vote and comment.
Also i love u guys thanks for 2k reads.
YALL ARE AWESOME.
ALSO THE NEW ALBUM IS GOING TO BE AMAZING I CANT WAIT AGAGSHHSJAKAK