Chapter 12

An emotional rollercoaster

"I think I get extremely jealous" Jungwon said looking away from his hyung.

"Jealous in a friend kind of way or in a more than a friend kinda way?" Jay asked, leaning back in to the chair he sat on.
Jungwon once again groaned in frustration not understanding his emotions."I DON'T KNOW" he yelled, throwing the tie he struggled to wrap around his neck on the floor.
"Yah, be careful with that" the elder immediately went to pick the piece of cloth before walking up to his friend.

"You have time, figure your emotions out, once you do, it will be easier for everyone,don't be so hard on yourself" Jay explains handing the tie back. "Plus I don't think Ni-ki has any bad intentions."
"Now let's go ask Jake to tie it, because I really have no idea how to" he chuckles, trying his best to cheer up the moody teen.Jungwon smiles slightly at the atempt and so the two head to the door.

In search for Jake both stumble upon Haewon, who was sitting by herself near the food table."Where is Ni-ki" Jungwon immediately asked.A bit startled she looks up at them, not noticing they were back already"He went to watch Jake's shoot" she said with a small smile, glad that her friend was finally back.

"Dammit, I needed Jake to help me with my tie" Jungwon worried, looked around searching for a stylist to help him."I'll go find someone" Jay says, leaving the two alone.

Without a word, Haewon stood up and grabbed the tie that hung on Jungwon's shoulder, starting to fix it around his neck.
"What are you doing?" He asked,a blush making it's way on his face.
"I'm helping you dummy" she smiled at him while fixing up the tie.

He let Haewon do her thing, while he just stared at her face.
She had a beautiful smile, that instantly made him feel better. "You look really handsome" She said,finishing up with the tie.
"Thank you, you look beautiful" he blured out. Realizing what he had just said he froze.

Both of them stood there, Haewon's hands on his chest while he just looked down at her.
Both of their faces were a bright red.

"Jungwon?" On of the staffs called him out. She looked at the two in confusion and anger.
"What are you doing with this girl?" She asked again, getting angrier by the second.

"She was helping me ma'am it's nothing" He immediately pulled away from Haewon, stepping as far away from her as he could.
"It didn't look like that to me, do you know what could happen if someone saw you?" The woman asked, walking closer to Haewon.
"Stay away from the idols, you are just a good for nothing stylist" She said, getting so close to the young girl , Haewon could feel her breath.

"Ma'am its a mi-" Haewon tried to explain herself bur was cut off by someone pulling the woman away from her.

"Who do you think you are?" Haewon's mother spoke in a calm and slow manner.
"Ma'am this girl, she was puting herself on the boy, fire her!" The staff explained a smirk on her face, obviously satisfied with what she had done.

"Oh really? " Mrs.Lee smiled, a smile that showers how angry she was.
"That girl, who was putting herself on the idol, is my daughter, and that boy is her friend"

She explained, each word she said sounded harsher and harsher.
"Get away from me,my child and this place before I decide to fire you." She spoke one last time before going to hug her daughter.

"Haewonie, are you alright?" The concerned mother asked.
"I am okay, don't wory" Haewon responded taking a glance at Jungwon who stood there awkwardly.
"Jungwon are you alright my dear"
Mrs.Lee asked him as well.

The boy looked up at the tall woman.
With the heals she was wearing and the height she already was, she was towering over him and most of enhypen's members.

"I am okay, thank you" he bowed to her.
"Its nothing, but next time, you should he the one protecting her" She winked before going back to work.

Jungwon still scared to move from the presence of the business woman, just stared blankly.

"Jungwonnie?" Haewon called him out, waving her hand in front of his face.
"Your mom scares the hell out of me sometimes."
He said looking back at her.

"You are not the first one, she's the main reason I've never dated anyone"
The girl chuckles, remembering all the times her mother disapproved boys, Haewon had liked.
How she'd do a small speech on the dinner table that would completely scare the boys away.

"I think she likes you tho" Haewon reassures Jungwon, who looked quite worried.
"So that means I am dateable?" He asked out of the blue.
"Pretty much yeah"
"Sweet"

Once again silence took over.
Jungwon looked around the spacious hall, while Haewon looked down at her feet.
"Do you want to go out with me... Sometime?"Jungwon asked.
Haewon, surprised by his sudden offer looked up at him.Her face got even redder, but she hesitated, thinking someone might see them outside and a scandal might break out.

"I don't think it's a good idea" She responded.
Jungwon felt as if someone hit him as hard as they could in the stomach, but he still smiled not the less, trying not to show how hurt he got.
"If you don't mind, you can come over, we can watch movies and play games" Haewon offered instead, not wanting to turn him down.

The boy went through a whole emotional rollercoaster, trying to process if he was rejected or not.

"I don't mind at all, actually I would love to!" He exclaims.
This time a genuine smile makes its way on his face.
"I'm glad, snacks are on you this time though" Haewon says, slightly punching him on the shoulder.

"Of course"
He nods, already imagining what would be like, laying down with her on the queen size bed while watching  movies, he couldn't wait to spend some alone time with her, without any staff around, without the awkwardness and most importantly without his members around.

"Jungwon please come to the set" A man yelled out while the two were still arranging their unofficial 'date'.

"That's my que to go, see you later Woonie" He said before running off to the staff.

She stared as he ran off, a smile making its way on her face.

"What's with the smile kiddo" her mother came from behind, scaring Haewon.
"I don't know I just really like him"
The girl finally admitted, her face getting red just from thinking about it.
"Well...he's okay" her mother said,folding her arms.
"We'll see if he survives the family dinner" she laughed.
That sentence sent shivers down Haewon's body, more memories form the past replaying in her head.

The two women continued their conversation, oblivious that a certain someone was listening in on them the whole time.

_____________
Its been a while.
Thank you you guys so much for 500 reads.
It means a lot to me.
Thank you so much for voitng and supporting!

The story is supposed to end around the 25 to 30th chapter so please, look forward to it.

I love all of you.
I am sorry if I haven't come up with the best chapters,I've been having a block for a while.
Though I must still once again say, thank you.