2

chan pov:i walked into the school, being overwhelmed with people, noise and the long, never-ending droopy hallways

chan pov:
i walked into the school, being overwhelmed with people, noise and the long, never-ending droopy hallways. i headed towards the main stairs, climbing up them turning up my music. i quietly looked around, noticing everybody being with a friend or with a significant other. it kinda gave me a sad feeling, so i just stared at the ground, walking to my locker.

i opened my locker and grabbed my books that i needed. i put my phone in my pocket and took out my airpods and put them in my pocket aswell. thankfully there weren't any couples in this hallway, just people trying to pass through and people going to their lockers.

finally, some peace.

it was a bit too early for me to go to class just yet, so i looked around in the hallway, appreciating the quiet. the windows lining the lockers illuminated specks of dust, as i stared down at the ground leaning against the wall.

i saw a pair of white platform converse run across and trip, causing a bunch of books to fall with it. i looked up to the owner of the converse and it was a pink haired boy with freckles all over his face. he had beautiful brown eyes and a cute button nose, and pretty plump lips.

he's stunning..

he was such a sight to see.. he had a cute striped pink and white turtleneck and some pink sweats. "a-ah.. my bad.."

god, he has an aussie accent too?

he started to pick up his books and i quickly reached down to help him. "it's alright.." i gave him his things and we both stood up, looking at eachother.

"i-i um.." he quivered. "i have to.." he started back again down the hallway.

i took a moment to process what just happened.

who is he? why is he so attractive? why did he look so worried? why is he so cute when he's worried?

i snapped out of my gaze and looked down the hallway, but the cutie was sadly gone.

i took a deep breath and walked into my classroom. i saw a good friend of mines, sana, sitting at our seat.

"oh hey chan!" she smiled as she moved over and i sat down next to her. in front of us was her friend, naeyon. i waved to naeyon and she smiled.

"hey sana-"

"how are you?"

"i'm okay." i answered. i opened my laptop and opened up my assignment from last night. i listened to naeyon and sana laughing and random things, not really paying any attention.

i imagined him, trying to vision him in my mind again, but it wasn't right.

"hey channie what's on your mind? you're waaay more quiet than usual." naeyon said as her and sana smirked and looked at me. "is someone on your minnnnd~" she really stretched the last part.