17

felix pov:

i sat in the kitchen next to chan, typing on my computer. i have a test tomorrow, so it's obviously best to study.

i get a bit thirsty, so i get up and walk to the pantry. i'm in the mood for some tea right now.

i rummage through some uncooked instant ramen, half eaten bags of chips, and more miscellaneous foods that aren't tea. we don't even have anything that good to cook.

"ahh lixie you reminded me. we need to go shopping soon," he rolled his eyes and sighed. "i never know what to get." chan took a sip of his coffee. "oh, i can go shopping channie. i always have went grocery shopping on my own at my old house for an entire family so i know what to get. do you want anything specific?" i smiled and closed the pantry door.

a smile grew on his face. "i love you felix." he moved his hair out of his face. i love it when chan says my name. "i love you more, but do you want anything specific? i can go now, there's still a bit light out and i can just take the bus."

"hmm, buy some captain crunch and the rocky road granola bars." chan said as he resumed to write something in his notebook.

"okay. i should ask seung and bin." i say, and walk over to the other room.

i knock on the door and open it.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M BAD AT MATH!" seungmin yells at changbin and throws the book on his desk.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE ANY BETTER?!!" changbin yells back, but the two pause when they see me in the doorway.

"ahh haha. hi guys. don't mind me." i awkwardly say.

"sorry felix, what's up?" seung responds.

"i'm.. i'm going to the grocery store, do you guys want anything?" i ask.

changbin and seungmin both look at eachother, then back at me. "hm, can you get me sour cream and onion pringles?" asks seungmin. i nod. "just a red rockstar energy for me." changbin says and looks back at his paper.

"alright. i'll be back soon then." i say and almost walk out of the room.

"if you need any help with math, i'm here too." i laugh and they furrow their brows. "you're good at math?" seungmin asks. "yes min. he's in minho's class and minho literally asks him for homework help." changbin replies, and seungmin's eyes widen. "damn you're really smart then. come back soon." he laughs and sits back down on the bed next to changbin.

i nod and walk out, closing the door behind me.
-
i stood in the vegetable aisle of the store, picking out ingredients to make kimchi. i made sure i had everything that everyone else had asked for, and i moved to the next aisle. the only person in the next aisle was a bright red haired guy.

i shrugged and browsed the aisle for the tteokbokki noodles. i reached for a box, but my hand met somebody else's.

i turned over to the person, and it was

jeongin?

i froze for a second or two. "felix?"

"hahaa hey jeongin." i say, trying to play it off normal. "how are you? i haven't seen you in a couple of days." i say and grab the box i was getting earlier.
jeongin sighs. "not at my best." he says, grabbing the same box i did but the one behind it. "oh. well, wow, you have red hair now, i like it." i look at the firey tones in his hair. he moves up his glasses. "thank you, it was dyed during a mental breakdown with hyunjin last night." he turned away, looking more sullen. "how's your sister?" he asks.

"ah, she's in college with the care of her boyfriend. i'm sure she's fine."

"how are you and seungmin?" i ask, trying to get more intel.