8

*timeskip to monday morning, since nothing significant happened and felix just went home and did homework*

felix pov:

i woke up and yawned. it was around 6 am, and i checked that it was monday. i went to my closet to pick out an outfit.

i stared at a couple of skirts at the back of my closet that i'd bought, but never worn. i love skirts and super feminine things, but i knew i'd get beat by my sisters if they found out i was even gay. i sighed and grabbed a grey hoodie with some black, ripped skinny jeans. basic but fitting. i grabbed some white socks and my white converse then packed my bag.

i grabbed my phone and walked out of my room. i walked downstairs and left the house trying my best not to make any noise.

i walked to the bus stop to wait for the bus. i listened to some music while i leaned on the stand that the bus stop had, just barely covering me from the fog. it's often foggy where i live.

i didn't open the shop today since it's monday, so i scrolled through tiktok watching random vids. i was pretty tired, though i giggled at a couple of memes. the bus got to the school in a couple of minutes, and i walked off into school.

i walked through the courtyard, when i saw a certain bench that was empty.

FLASHBACK

9th grade.

i sat on the bench, crying as they laughed at me.

jennie and mark, i mean. they are my enemies, and bullies. as if i didn't already get my daily dose of neglect.

mark threw me against the bench. jennie grabbed my backpack, and took out my art notebook.

"p-please.. what is it you want? c-candy, money??" i asked them, trying to get rid of the lump in my throat.

;
*achoo*
..
don't cut me, punch me, just let me go
into the nurse's office where i float away
i'm pale as the loose leaf, paper they grow
from hollowing out all my lungs in the snow
;

"pfft. of course we want money, dumbass." jennie said as she dumped out my backpack and grabbed my wallet, which thankfully, only had a $20 in it. "ughh.. how disappointing. what are you, homeless? fucking cunt." she spat on my face as mark laughed.

"i mean, he probably is i mean look at him! such poor outfit choices." they both giggled.

"l-like y..ou know anything a-about fashion.." i mumbled out. mark looked astonished. "the fuck you just say to me, bitch?" he grabbed me by the collar of my tee. "u-um.."

he spat in my face then threw me against the bench. i felt my face bleeding since mark left a scar with his nails when he slapped me before this.

"HAAHA! MARK CHECK THIS OUT!" jennie laughed as she took out her phone and went through my notebook. mark went next to jennie, and started laughing too. i noticed they were going through my notebook, which actually, had tons of homosexual crap in it. it hit me; no, literally. jennie slapped me, and shoved a drawing of two guys by a lake in front of my face.

"what are you, a fag?" she giggled. she took out the page. and ripped it to pieces. i could feel a lump in my throat, that totally didn't take me a lot of time to do.. not at all..

they laughed and kept on ripping apart my notebook, and i kept tryint o stand my ground, though i soon felt tears run down my cheek. my head was clouding, and i felt like i was about to pass out.

"HAHAHA!!! LOOK! HE'S CRYING! HAAHAHAH!!" mark said as he took out his phone to take pics.

i couldn't take it any longer, so i just kept crying, not knowing what else to do. "stop it.. please.." but it never stopped. it never stops.