7

felix pov:

i woke up from a really refreshing sleep. it was so comfortable, where even am i right now?

oh right, i'm at chan's.

right, where is chan?

i sit up slightly to find that i was laying down on chan's chest. i blushed and sat up from him. he was also asleep. i hope i didn't bother him too much..

he's sleeps so cutely and peacefully. i wanted to lay back down on him, but i didn't wanna annoy him. a minute or two after i got off of him, he noticed. "ah morning lix.. did you sleep okay?" he said as he sat up aswell. i nodded, and he moved my hair behind my ear with his fingers. i blushed at the gesture. "do you know if you can stay somewhere away from your sisters?" he asked. "n-no,, i have to do work and everything. they'd kill me.."

"where are your parents?"

"i don't know.. they disappear for days, maybe even weeks and randomly come back." i said. "and when they do come back, they just want alcohol or money." i said, shaking. "do they hurt you too?" he asked.

i nodded. "theirs hurt the most.. the farthest they've went is throwing empty alcohol bottles at me when we ran out of it." i gulped, remembering one of the worst nights. "and they once used me as an ashtray for their cigarettes to..p-punish me.." i put my hands on my arms, remembering the burning feeling.

"hey hey, it's okay." chan noticed and he put his hads on my arms. he rubbed them, and the burning revenant's were replaced by a soft feeling. "you need to get out of there. i'll help you, i don't care how long it'll take." he said. i smiled, feeling a sense of relief and happiness that i haven't felt in a while.

"t-thank you so much chan. i've never talked to anyone about it because i thought they wouldn't believe me.." i gulped.

"i would believe you either way felix. abuse isn't something to lie about." he said as he got off of the bed. "do you want something to eat or drink? it's noon now." he said as he checked his phone. i nodded. he took me by my hand and lead me to the kitchen, and there i saw an unfamiliar black haired guy.

"ayy chan- who's this?" he said as he looked at me. chan let go of my hand, but stood next to me. "oh right felix this is my roomate changbin, and changbin this is my friend felix." we both nod. "nice to meet you.. oh wait, you're that guy who chan was staring at all lunch i KNEW i recognized you from somewhere-" he smirked but chan shut him up.

chan?

staring at.. me?

"whateverr.. anyway felix what do you want for lunch?" he asked me. "uh anything really." i'm not that picky with food and i don't wanna be annoying. "chan can we get italian foood please" changbin stretched.

"i'm asking felix, not you." he rolled his eyes. "eh actually italian sounds nice." i said and chan nodded. "okay, let's get italian then." he said as he took out his phone. i heard a ping and saw that he sent me the menu.

i sat down at the island and we all ordered our things. i started talking more to changbin about random things, and he seemed really nice.

"yeah i should introduce you to the rest my friends lix. they'd totally love you." chan said as he smiled and put his hand on mine. "yeah totally." changbin said as he scrolled through his phone, not paying attention. "right changbin are you and hyunjin okay? seems like there's something going on." he asked.

"oh uh yeah. he's just.. with family." he sighed. chan nodded. "well if it makes you feel better our food will be here in around 20 minutes." chan said, trying to cheer him up. "thank god i'm literally so hungry"

we kept talking about random things and me and changbin got along pretty well actually. soon enough the food got here and we started to eat it. i feel so.. nice. i haven't been taking care of myself for a while, and it feels kinda weird but i genuinely feel happier.

i check the time. it's around 3 pm, and i should probably get home. sadly.. "hey guys i should get home soon. i'm.. busy?" i said, sadly. chan gave me a look. "aw man okay, nice meeting ya man." changbin said as he smiled and started putting away the food.

"okay,, want me to lead you out, lix?" chan asked. "yes please." i smiled as we both went to the front door. i put on my shoes and he put on his. we walked outside of his apartment, and we stood in the hallway.

"okay lix, please stay safe out there. call me or text me if anything happens, okay?" he put his hands on my shoulders with a worried look on his face. i grinned. "okay, thanks again chann~" i said in a playful voice and hugged him again.

i knew i wanted to stay, but i have to go. i rested a little in his arms, when i felt a light kiss on the top of my head.

a.. a kiss?!?!?!?!!?

ssjsjjshshshshshshshshdjcjjejfijdndjshsdjsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh

i think i just evaporated.

i looked back up at him, obviously blushing. he was blushing too. "hehe, well i have to go then.." i said starting to walk away. "love ya~" i said as i could feel him smirking. i walked downstairs and went to the bus stop.

------

chan pov:

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I KISSED FELIX I KISSED FELIX I I I I

i ran back into the apartment, shutting the door behind me.

"DID YOU GUYS KISS?!?" changbin jumped out happily.

"INDIRECTLY BUT YEAH" me and changbin both screeched and burst out laughing. "BROOO OKAY BUT CUTEST COUPLE EVER I DONT CARE." he said as he strutted over to the kitchen to take a sip of his sprite.

"oh shut up. we aren't even dating." i rolled my eyes. "BUT HE TOLD ME HE LOVED ME." i felt myself smiling like an idiot. "OOOOOOH CHANNNNN~" changbin said. we both laughed. "i don't knoww i like him but.. i don't know."

"confess then." changbin said, rolling his eyes. "dude we met a couple of days ago. not yet and plus i just think he's cute." i said.

that was a lie. well, not really, i totally think he's adorable but it's not only because of that. i love him and the way he talks and how precious he is. how nic ehe is to me and everyone around him, no matter how badly he's been hurt. he's so strong and i just want to bring him to safety no matter the cost.

"ughh whatever. stay with that attitude and you won't get anywhere." changbin said.

"what do you mean by that?" i cocked a brow.

"well you want him to date you? then hit on him duh. give him compliments, be more touchy with him, the usual."

"well i would but, he's just.. not that type of guy." i said. "whatever." changbin walked away back into his room. "just trying to help you!" he yelled from across the hall.

i rolled my eyes and went back to my room to text felix. i layed down on my bed. i smiled at the scent of felix still on my pillow. i got my phone and looked at felix's contact photo, admiring his pretty face. how badly i wanted to kiss those pretty little cheeks of his.