14

felix pov:

i sit in last period. it was science. i sit near the window in this class.

i stared outside the window at two bluejays. they both were bickering with eachother when a squirrel climbed up in between them and separated the two. i smile at the sight.

i rest my chin in the palm of my hand, leaning my elbow against the windowsill. i still can't process what happened last night.

thank god for chan. i still look pretty beat up, but my body hurts a lot less from the painkillers he had given me. i don't know what i would do without him. at the end of the day, i still have to go back to hell. i don't think i can make it much longer in that place.

alas, the bell rings for final period. i pick up my books and close my laptop.

i walk out of the door, and walk to my locker on the 2nd floor. i get my bag and put all the things i need in it. i guess my biggest plan right now is to regain that money.

i put my airpods in the pocket of chan's hoodie. (which i'm wearing by the way.) not to mention, he smells so good. i could drown myself in him. i love the way he looks and the aura he gives off, and him dressing me in his hoodie just makes it better.

maybe i could ask if i can keep it.

i keep walking, when chan runs up to me.

"hey felix!" he smiles. i see him and give him a huge hug. "hi chan." i laugh. he grins at me, then sighs. "come with me i need to tell you something." he takes my hand and leads me to another room. i feel myself blush from touching his hand.

he takes me back into the library, even though there are people from where we were this morning. he stands in front of me behind a tall bookcase.

he stares at me, his sharp eyes relaxing while looking delighted. i blush at the way he looks at me sometimes. his curly blonde hair is the cutest ever. he sighs and takes a lot of time before cautiously saying what he wanted to.

"felix. look." he grabbed both of my hands, but not too harshly.

"i physically can't let you go back to your house. i would off myself knowing that i just let you off with no strings attatched. you also know it, nothing will be the same when you go back." he exasperated.

i gulp. "th-thank you channie-hyung, but it'll be fine. i'm sure that she'll change soon.." i say. in reality, i know it's true as well. they'll never change. but i don't want someone as precious as chan to be worrying about me.

"no felix, really. i'm not giving you a choice." he said.

i tilted my head and looked confused. "what are you trying to say, chan?" i let out.

"live with me."

what?

i quickly widened my eyes. "what?"

he said it again. "live with me, felix." he said, but this time softer. he smiled.

i don't know how to feel. i would give anything in the world to stay with chan, but i feel as if that would be too much? plus, it's not like any of my family members would just give me away to a guy they've never met before. i smiled at the thought of staying with chan though.

"channie, i'd love to, but-"

"there are no buts. you are staying with me, in my apartment." he assured me.

"no chan." i sighed. "you know i'd love to move in. but i have work, my sisters would never let me leave them or the house-"

"let's run away then."