3

chan pov:

chan pov:

i walked through our food court with seungmin and changbin. it was kinda awkward. seungmin and changbin didn't look at eachother, and i was just hungry.

i went to mcdonalds as my final decision. there was also a bunch of tables and stuff near the fast food, it's basically our cafeteria.

i got to a table and seungmin and changbin follow. "do you guys want anything? i'm gonna go to mcdonald's." i asked.

"oh chan can you get me a large fry-" seungmin asked.

"i'll have a mcflurry." changbin said

i nodded and went up to the mcdonalds.

i ordered our things and i went back to the table. we ate our food in silence when someone tapped me on my shoulder.

i turned around and it was sana. "hey sana what's up-"

"CHANNIEEEEEE okay okay i need to ask you about that boy that you're practically in LOVE wi-"

i quickly stood up and shushed her up. "sana i'm right next to my friends not right now-"

"i don't care." sana crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. she turned me and pointed me to a familiar pink haired cutie. i blushed and immediately sat back down.

"SO THAT IS HIM?!" sana laughed. she ran off to her table with her other friends.

seungmin and changbin looked at me confused. "what?"

"damn chan i didn't know you were popular with the girls-" seungmin said as he popped a fry into his mouth.

"i'm not, that's sana from my class.."

"right.. who's this boy she was talking about?" changbin smirked.

"ooooooh channie-hyung has a cruuuuuush~" seungmin said VERY loudly.

"no i don't, godamnit i don't even know who he is." i rolled my eyes and took a sip from my sprite.

the bell had rung and we started to go back to our classes. we had 2 in the afternoon, and after that was the end of the day.

i went to my locker and grabbed my math book and my laptop. i walked down the stairs to my math class and sat down at my seat.

my teacher walks in and begins to talk.

timeskip to the end of the day