5

⚠️⚠️TW: ABUSE, ALCOHOL AND SELF-HARM MENTIONS

felix pov:

it started raining yet again. i closed the shop and grabbed my bag, starting to walk outside. i locked the shop and didn't have an umbrella, so i put in my headphones and a hoodie and just started walking home. it was a droopy time, the air felt heavy, and i was exhausted. i love talking to customers, and how little kids always run into the shop for some little candies, their eyes lighting up. i love making people happy.

i walked down the street to the place i hate the most, which is my "home". i don't really have the best life there..

i have three older sisters, mikki, (second youngest), flora, (second oldest), and tia (oldest). they always bossed me around, and my parents didn't really do anything.

i unlocked the door, to find the living room surprisingly clean, still from yesterday. i sighed in relief, knowing i didn't have to do much to clean it again.

i wiped down the kitchen and cleaned the living room, making sure it looked as nice as possible. i don't know if anybody was home, but i'd hope not. i went to the kitchen, and sighed as i got my phone.

----
hey u doing okay felix, dear?
----

i smiled at chan calling me dear. chan makes me so happy.

----
me: i'm fine channie :3 i just have to do some things but i'll text u later lol

okay<3
----

i took my bag and went upstairs to my room. i looked at it and saw that my drawers weren't opened. i grabbed a key from my bag and checked to make sure my savings and things were still in there. i nodded and locked it again, then i looked under my pillow. my pocketknife is still here, so i grabbed it. maybe they just didn't bother coming in at all today.

i snapped it open, but felt kinda guilty.. i looked at my long sleeved shirt, and i took it off.

i looked at my old, healed slits, and gulped.

i'm 2 weeks clean.

will i really lose it all for this?

i want to.

i dragged the blade across my skin, slowly cutting it, making new openings. i stopped as my phone buzzed, to see another text from chan.

----
it's been 15 minutes, you okay?

me: oh yeah i'm fine

okk.. we can ft if you want

me: uh my sisters and maybe parents are gonna get home soon, can't rn

alright but be safe,, jic call me if something happens.
----

does he know?

i sighed and put the blade away. chan wouldn't want this.

i heard the front door slam open.

my eyes widened, and i knew that tia had come home.

i gulped. her loud footsteps stormed up the stairs like thunder. "ffELIIIIIIIIIX-" she said as she slammed my door open, almost knocking it over.

she looked as if she was filled with absolute rage. she stared at me as if she had red eyes, she looked like a bull.

she grabbed me by my shirt, and threw me against the wall. i could feel my body beginning to ache, and i saw that it made a dent in the wall. she grabbed me by my neck and choked me. my lips were trembling and i could feel my breath starting to shorten. "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY PURSE YOU FUCKING CUNT?!"

i tried to speak. "wh-what puhhrss-"

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHICH PURSE I'M TALKING ABOUT." she slapped me. i felt tears stream down my face as i could barely breathe, her hands wrapped around. "s-stop..pleahse.." i said with a hoarse voice. she scowled. she looked on my mattress to find the pocketknife from earlier. she opened it, and held it against my throat.

..

is this how it's gonna end?

"nonono no no w-wait p-pleas-"

"where is it felix. i know you fucking HAVE I-"

something flew at her head. infact, it was a red purse. she fell and let go of me, causing me to fall on my bed.

i grabbed my neck and looked in the doorway, to see flora standing in the doorway. "leave him alone. i took your purse for some pot, dumbass." she said as she walked away, back to the hallway. tia rolled her eyes and grabbed the purse, walking out of my room and slamming the door shut.

i was breathing heavily. i fell over on my mattress, holding the pocketknife. i snapped it shut and silently grabbed my pillow.

i felt more tears then earlier cloud my eyes, and i grabbed my pillow and weeped like a child. i couldn't stop the tears from getting to me. i hope nobody could hear me.

i looked up from the pillow and felt my eyes start to close on their own. i grabbed my blanket and laid down in my bed, slowly drifting away as i cried.

nothing really ever changes, does it?

-----------------
A/N: HEYY guys omg tysm for all the support everyones been giving <3 i really love this book and I PROMISE IT WORKS OUT

love u guys <33