13

felix pov:

i wake up to some drizzle outside.

i'm still on my dusty patio, in my dank, wet clothes from yesterday. my entire body aches. i don't think i can move.

i get up using the corners of a broken table that's in the patio. i lightly limp over inside the house. i check the time on the clock and it's already 7:20. i can get to the bus stop in 10 minutes.

i limp up the stairs and grab my bag.

i need to get out of here.

i stumble down the stairs, me still being bloody and dirty from yesterday.

i put the bag over my shoulder. i didn't even grab my phone, but i kept regaining my balance as i got on the bus and sat down.

i began to realize how much the pain actually had struck me. the pieces of glass were still stuck in my back, and i was probably all bloody and scuffed up. i look in the reflection of the bus.

god, i'm a mess. my face is all bloody, and my bright pink hair turned light pink from all the water exposure.

the pain from earlier finally kicked in. my entire body was aching and burning up, and it felt like someone unleashed a bunch of ants on fire in my organs. i must have so many bruises everywhere.

i try not to cry from the pain. as more people got on the bus, they must've seen me. they all gave me concerned looks, some side eyes and even looks of disgust.

the bus had finally gotten to school. i stumbled my way out of the bus. it was starting to rain again. i made my way to the back courtyard, and i saw him, though he saw me first.

it was chan.

i felt some relief. happiness even, overjoyed. i started to have more tears stream down from my face. "hey felix!" chan smiled at me. he walked over to me, but as he got closer and i got slower and kept stumbling, his smile faded.

he stood in front of me and i was trembling. "felix..." he looked surprised. he then turned mad. "felix what the hell? what happened? why.. holy shit." he said as he looked at my arm.

there was a huge piece of glass there too.

i couldn't physically hold it in any longer. i bawled my eyes out and hugged him tighter than i could've hugged anyone ever before. "ch-an.." i hyperventilated. "please help me please," i couldn't control my breath. "she stole all of my money, it hurts so bad i can't feel, i can't feel pplease chan-ah" i exasperated, choking on my tears.

chan held me as i cried into his shoulder. he clutched me, even. "felix, dear who did this to you?" his sweet voice said again. "m-my sis, ter." he took me off of his shoulder and wiped my tears. "felix, baby it's okay i'm here. you're safe. let's clean you up." he said and picked me up.

i calmed down a little by now. he clutched me and carried me to the bathroom.

he goes into the big stall of the bathroom and locks the door behind him.

"felix, can i see your wounds please?" he asks me.
--
chan's pov:

he tried to take off his clothes, but winced even more in pain. i helped him take his top off.

he has multiple shards of glass in his body. bruises, cuts and marks all over his neck and stomach.

i will kill whoever did this to him.

i grabbed some painkillers from the emergency kit in the bathroom. i had some water in my bag.

"lix. open up."