12

*-quick disclaimer (and apology before i get my asz beat by lina), this chapter includes extremely sensitive topics that may be hurtful to other readers. viewer discretion is advised. topics mentioned can be found in the tags, the description of the mature tag, or the description of this book. this chapter will be extremely angsty for some characters, and the book may go down from here. thank you.-

felix pov:

"yongbok." mikki said in a harsh voice. "god fucking damnit where have you BEEN? how fucking dare you have the audacity to just skip work AND school." she screams at me. i shudder. i knew life couldn't be so good for too long.

she grabs me by my shirt and throws me against the vase and the table. the vase completely shatters and pierces through my skin. i felt burning through the wounds of my body.

she clawed and my neck and threw me against the ground. she kept slapping me and punching me. i felt tears streaming down my face as i struggled to breathe.

"stop crying god fucking damnit!" she kept slapping my face as she threw me into the couch. she clawed at my skin and tore multiple scars throughout my body. it kept burning, it felt as if my body was in an oven and i had acid all over me.

she pulls out a knife. i quickly get out from under her grasp, and run to my room, breathless. i coughed up blood and fell on my knees, weak from what she had done to me.

she pounds on the door for me to open it. i refuse. she kept pounding until one point, where the hinges on the doors had given in and she had barged in.

"i'm going to kill you, you worthless piece of shit." she said as she choked me against the wall, over my mattress. my vision keeps getting fuzzier, and more distant. she drops me, finally.

she knocks open my drawers and busts all my locks. fuck.

the money i had stored there for a year spills out. "lee yongbok what the FUCK is this." she says as she grabs all the money. "OVER $3000?!" she screams at me. i need to get that money somehow and get out of here.

"please don't take that mikki i beg of you please i'll never miss a day of work ever again!" i pleaded for her with my dry throat. she didn't care. she grabs my head and pounds it into the hardwood floor.

her grip wasn't very strong so it didn't hurt that bad, but i still can't see anything properly. all this time tears are forming in my eyes more and more. she grabs my chin once again.

"the next time this happens, i will kill you." she stares at me dead in the eyes and grabs my money. she takes it all, and i try to yell no at her, but i feel powerless. she storms out of my room and back into hers.

i feel so helpless. i want chan, and changbin and minho and all the others. i feel so safe with them. this would have never happened if i was with them. i started to cry as i ran out of my room, stumbling on the stairs. i ran to the back patio of the house.

i quickly open the door to the mini space outside of the house. i lock the door behind me, and drag my body across all of the dust and the wetness since it was raining out. the roof was built poorly on this thing, so it was making me soaked in dirty water.

i started to wail and bawl my eyes out. the glass shards pierced harder into my skin. "please, chan, someone.." i started to cry into my hands, feeling the burning sensation of my face. i just want it to end. i want it all to end.

i gulped and just started crying even more. the lump in my throat kept burning up, and i felt like i was going to die. i am going to die.

the tears eventually stopped flowing from my eyes, and i felt myself blacking out because of the cold water. my senses got distant.

---

a/n: hai guys i promise it gets better from here dw 💀♥️ (lina noona don't murder me i promise it'll be good in the end pls pls)

𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 - 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें