19

!!!! disclaimer; this chapter will include smut/sexual content. if you do not want to see this content, please skip to chapter 20. you will not miss any storyline here. adding on, in the description it says that felix is 17. that took place before his birthday, and the book is past that which would make him 18. i don't condone minor sex. thanks.

felix pov:

the last week or so went by relatively quick. as many things that had happen within the friend group, or with how many hearts were broken, how many long bonds were destroyed, the eye of the storm is always a calm period.

everybody settled down and went their own ways. we had to catch the minsung couple on to everything that had happened, so i guess they're just there, friends with everyone (at least i think so.)

i sat in last period, playing around with my gel pen, not listening to the teacher. it's awfully cold in this classroom. i pulled my very light hoodie onto me more.

i don't quite know why this is happening either way. ever since i moved in with chan and company, and slept on his warm chest and sheets everynight i've felt this weird spark throughout my whole body. it gets awfully warm sometimes because of it, i even have to climb out of the covers sometimes.

it's especially worse when he's not wearing a shirt. when we both aren't wearing shirts. of course it's supposed to make it colder for us but i just feel even warmer when his skin lightly rubs against mine. he has really, really nice muscles. they're so smooth and refined and i could just--

holy shit i'm horny.

i don't know why it clicked right in that particular moment during my last period physics block. i looked down to get something in my pocket and obviously, i was hard.

goddamnit.

i rolled my eyes and pinched myself so that it wouldn't be obvious. i don't know why i didn't realize it earlier; obviously sleeping on top of a guy shirtless will rile me up. this is so embarrassing.

the bell finally rung and i wiped a thing of sweat off my forehead. i packed up my stuff and walked to my locker, hiding it as best as i could.

i put everything in my bag and put in one of my airpods. then put the case in my pocket. turned up some music, when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

not to my surprise, it was chan. god, i forgot i live with him and i get the pleasure of feeling his smooth, silk muscles every nigh-

"felix? you feeling alright?" he looked concerned. "you are a bright pink color right now.

his face was even prettier too. the way he spoke, his voice and personality made it even worse. "h- yeah, i, i'm okay." i said stumbling over to the direction of the parking lot which had changbin's car.

chan walked next to me. "how was school, dear?" he said as he put his arm around me. i couldn't really form a full sentence. "g, good." i used his body as a light support.

we made it out to the front and sat into bin's car. "sup guys," he said as he started the car.

"is something wrong, lix?" chan said, worried but in a more playful mood.
"haha, no-no not at all." i pinched myself again.

chan sighed and pulled out his phone. i put my head on his shoulder in hopes of falling asleep, even though it was barely a 15 minute drive. no, though. it was an extremely long 15 minutes. for every one, it felt like five.

chan's scent kept clouding me and i felt myself getting harder. if he sees, i have no damn idea what to do. what if he dumps me? where would i even go?