6

felix pov:

i woke up at around one am to something tapping me on the shoulder. i turned over and came to my senses, to see mikki standing with a first aid kit. "get up." she said. i quickly sat up and faced her. she faced a hand mirror towards me.

"look at you felix. you have a black eye, a dried bloody nose, and scratches. you can't possibly be thinking of exposing your own family like that, can you?" she said as she started to get rubbing alcohol and rubbing the now dried blood off my face.

"look felix. if anybody asks what happened to your eye, just say you got.." she paused to think about it. "say you fell in the kitchen while making food and hit your eye against the counter. we can't have anybody know or else they'll take you away from us and the shop will be done for." she said as she picked up the first aid kit.

"don't be late tomorrow." she said as she left my room. i felt my face. it felt better, but she only did it for our families financial benefit. i sighed and grabbed my phone.

*72 notifications from: channie hyung<333*

72?!

----
felix are you okay?
felix it's been a couple of hours
felix
lix
lixie
feeelix
felix?
felix are you okay
felix
lixie
please answer i'm getting worried
lix?
felix
felix
felix
felix please
felix?
----

the notifications continued on like that. it made me blush knowing he cared about me. it's probably too soon but he makes me feel so safe and loved. i only met him a couple of days ago, but it made me happy.

----
me: i'm okay channie hyung..

thank god
i was so damn worried you have no idea
please never do that again dear

me: kehe okay.. why were u so worried? ;)

cause we're
friends yk

me: haha aw u care abt me.. thank uu<3

fine i do
but seriously are u okay. u freaked me out so badly i was about to go find you myself

me: haha yeah, just a bit busy with family things ;p
----

family.

that's what it's supposed to be, isn't it?

if it's a family, why do they all hate me so fucking much?

----
me; thank you chan D:

it's no prob.,,
ily felix /p

me: ..<3 ily too chan
----

before i knew it, there were more tears streaming down my face.

i feel so mixed up right now. should i be upset about what happened with tia? or should i be happy i have someone like chan in my life?

i just wanna be in his embrace again. his hugs are so warm and he smells so good.

i looked back over to my phone.

----
do u wanna hang out again tomorrow during ur lunch break?

me: actually sure.. maybe i'll even just bail out on work

rlly ? u can do that?

me: yeah if i convince my sisters

ohh okay
sure:) we can hang at my place?

me: okay:D
----

--timeskip to around 7 am

i walked downstairs. i surprisingly find mikki standing in the kitchen, pouring some tea.