Meeting Mickey

*No cussing* / *Fiction pain*

3rd person Pov:

A day passed after Bendy's illness happened,And so did your's. You three we're at a show from Mickey's circus, Boris wanted an autograph from the mouse so Bendy Agreed. "Did you three like the show?" Mickey asked writing his signature on the paper Boris handed him "Heck yeah we did!" Boris responded excitedly "Meh, It was alright. Could of used more chicks" Bendy said, And I nudged him on the shoulder, causing him to squeal of pain a little. "The show was good, I liked the adorable little bunny's yall had dance so cutely! Apart from that, The show was fire!" You responded.

You then approached the mouse closer and said "Um Mr.Mickey, I know this is a random question but, What got you into singing in the first place?" You asked.
He smiled.
"A lot of things got me into singing, but Ozzy was the first and best reason ever! He used to come up with such cute songs and sing em to me when we we're kids! He would always say i was better but, I disagree." He said starting to tear up a bit. "M-Mr Mickey..Are you alright?" Boris asked holding the paper Mickey gave him in both of his hands "Nah I'm okay kid! Just missing some good old days!" The Mouse replied smiling, Whipping a tear off his eye.

Then suddenly one of the bunny kids from the show earlier came in with a taller rabbit,He looked so miserable but yet seeming to act like nothing was different. "Uncle mickey! Uncle goofy and i are going shopping! You need anything?" The child asked "Just be safe and take care of your father for me okay?" Mickey responded "Ok!" The child replied back. But then Everyone turned to face the coughing demon, groaning in pain. You realized that Bendy's had just started, Meaning your's would start very soon too! "Oh my goodness!!!" Mickey yelled "Bendy, hang in there!" Boris told him. "You then grabbed some water and towels from your bag and handed them to Boris and Mickey while they were helping Bendy. "What's going on?!" A duck yelled "Not now donald! Just take Ozzy and the kid inside!" The mouse ordered.
I decided to help out the duck and told him i would help with both of them. He said no but i yelled at him to just take them inside,Especially the tall Rabbit.
He's the one that's going to need the most help.

"Oh Bendy, I hope your okay like always..-" I mumbled to myself.

(Damn, I wrote barely any words, Poor yall :( )

383 words!