Christmas special part 2

*sCussing* / *C/D= Cat or Dog*

I blushed, completely forgetting about what I told him earlier. He then carefully put me down, Like I was a fragile glass vase or something. He then smiled and took the ornament from me "Maybe I should put it up this year" He chuckled, and I just crossed my arms, with a puffy face, but then smiled softly "Okayy, But only this year! I'm having an early Christmas sprit today!" he just rolled his eyes, and we both laughed. "Now let's hurry. The gang will be here very soon! And you still gotta help me with the cooking!" He then sighed, "All'l get the extinguisher ready"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-2 hours later-

I stepped out of the shower, all changed and ready! I was wearing a -¿

(Or you can choose your own, doesn't matter🙃)

I went to go look for Cuphead in the kitchen, and surprisingly. He wasn't there. I looked all over the house, but he was no where in site! Maybe the boys called him over for something, at the last minute? Maybe I should give him a call. I then grabbed my phone from the kitchen counter and called Cuphead's phone.

*Ring, Ring*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Bendy's Pov-

*A couple of minutes earlier*

"Come on Cup. You've got to put muscle into it!" Mugman shouted.

"What muscle-?" I replied chuckling.

Cuphead just gave me a face of annoyance, but then just smiled his cheesey smile "Then I guess your sister likes men with no muscle" I looked up at him, angry and annoyed. "Just hurry up and put the bow on your present! We don't have all day!" I replied. "Will then can someone come over here and help me? This C/D, won't let me put it on. And its trying to bite me!" He yelped, as the animal kept trying to attack him non-stop, in its tiny animal cage. I then went over and sat down, In front of where the animal was. I then leaned closer to it " Come on. Be a good boy and come out please? My sister will be sad if you don't come to our Christmas party"

Even if I knew animals never have really liked me, I still tried. Not just because I wanted to brag it in front of Cuphead or whatever,(Well, Maybe just a little.)But still. It's also cause, I think Cuphead deeply does care about my sister. Sure, He might be a totally idiot at times, and joke about my height non-stop, but, he cares. Deeply and truly. Heh. It even hurts my tounge saying he does. And that's not a normal thing for me to say.

Then after a few seconds of thinking. The C/D came out from its cage, and happily jumped in my arms. I laughed as it licked my face. "Wow, Didn't know you were so good with animals. Are you also good with kids? Cause me and Y/n might need a babysitter very soon" Cuphead bursted out laughing. I then put down the C/D carefully on the ground, and pounced onto Cuphead, pulling at his hair. "Ow! Jesus Bendy! I was kidding! A little-" I then pulled his hair again "Ow! Not the hair!"

Quick Authors note!!
:I'm going to be doing different parts for the chrismas special!Since I don't like writting long chapters, Also this will be an apologe for taking so long(Even after chrismas-). So see you in the next chapter! Bye👋