Cala Maria

*Cussing*                  /             *               *

"That..is so..COOL!" Mugman shouted "Im not so sure your brother agrees..-" I mumbled to myself.
Cuphead and Mugman were now next to me "I didn't know you could do this!" Mugman said,The twisted version of Bendy then turned and stared at him "Gosh!Your kinda spooky-looking-" Mugs Added.
Cuphead then put his arm infront of Mugs and Me "B-Bendy,Is that really you-?" Cups asked "Bendy..Y-you okay..?" I asked, Bendy then ruffled Cuphead's hair; messing it up saying, "Aww! Look at you three down there!" He then looked at all of us "I guess that would explain your short temper!" He laughed.

"What the fuck..-" I said, Bendy chuckled "I wish this was real.." Me and Cuphead heared Bendy mumble "-Sorry ladies,I'd love to stay and chat but i gotta show this bitch who's boss from now on!" Bendy said rolling up his sleeve.

"Hey Boris,Y/n.Has this ever happened to Bendy before-?.." Felix asked "N-no.." Boris replied,And i just shoke my head "Not that i rememeber-" I added."Gosh!Well,He seems to act like his usual self,I guess..-" Felix said,"Wonder how the fight is going.." I thought to myself turning around.
Bendy was getting ready to fight the beast while Mugman was pointing his finger at the mermaid "Bendy!Look out!" Cuphead shouted "Bendy duck!" Mugman added.Bendy ducked,"Close call..-!" I mumbled to myself walking over to Cuphead,Who was hitting their forehead with their hand.

But suddenly The giant Mermaid came out of nowhere and tried to take Cuphead,So i pushed him out of the way with Mugman helping me.But after that,I looked at Cuphead one more time before everything turned black.

-Cuphead's Pov-

I was thinking to myself,When suddenly i was pushed by Y/n and Mugs.

The mermaid had got them.And because of me.Their now in this Stupid Mermaid's stomach!Bendy jumped on her,Attacking the snakes on top and i shot a blue blast at the mermaid's face "You spit my brother and Y/n out right now you mermaid bitch!" I shouted at her,Still pointing my finger out.

I ran over to the Mermaid trying to open her mouth,Checking for a possibility that Mugs and Y/n could still be alive  "Come on Bro,Y-You promised you'd never leave me ever again!And evolving Y/n makes the situation even worse!..Please don't do this to me bro.." I thought to myself,Letting tears stream down my face.

-Y/n's Pov-

"I can't see shit!" I said standing up but not knowing where anything is "Y/n?!" Mugs said,Lighting up his finger "Mugs!Your alright!" I yelled out "What is this place?" I asked "I don't know..-" He replied.
I looked around "You see anything Mugs-?" I asked again,Until we heared a quiet voice coming from somewhere."W-Who are you two..?" It asked "Whos there?" Mugs responded,Shining the light at who ever was there.

We both looked over at where the sound was coming from with Mugs light to help us,When we show a female mermaid with purple hair and a green tail,Sitting on the ground.

"What the-" i said,And then Mugman put his arm infront of me."Wait a minute..You look like that giant monster lady thats trying to hurt us!" Mugman said "No please,I've got nothing to do with..-" She then looked at us again "-W-wait,You two came from the outside..right?" She asked."P-Please tell me that you're here to save me.I can't take this place anymore..!" She sobbed.

"Mugs..Your scaring her!.." I commented."Oh gosh!No no no,I'm sorry!You don't seem involved in any of this!" Mugman told her "Don't fret,We'll get you outta here.Alright!" Mugman said putting his arm around me putting a grin on his face."A-Alright.." She said,Her face turning a bright red.

"Hey Mugs,How are we going to get out of here?" I asked "Alright then,Let's see..-" Mugman said looking around "Theres some sort of advice that's running this whole 'Place'.I can't see it nor look for it!" I commented "Oh golly!I just remembered i never asked for your name!" Mugman said "Oh yeah!" I said turning to look at her "Oh,Its Maria!,Cala Maria!" Maria said "Nice to meet you!I'm Mugman" Mugs responded "-And I'm Y/n!" I added,Smiling with the Mermaid "Whoa!Hold on!I didn't notice that!Are you stuck or something?" He asked "Yeah..I sure am.." She sighed.

"Hmm..Hey Mugs,Try pulling her out,Maybe that will work-?" I commented "Good idea Y/n!Lets try and get you outta here-" Mugs said trying to pull her out by the arms,While i tried lifting her tail out from under the hole."I don't think you two can help with that-.." She commented.

We tried lifting her out,But no luck."I-*Phew*..I thought this was gonna be easier-" Mugs said,"I told you-" Maria added.
I let go of her tail panting "Lets just try and find another way to help her..-" I said.

874 word's!