Carla Maria's desire

* CUSSING * / * *

-Cala Maria's Pov-

"Ow..my head..-" I sat up and looked around my surroundings. "Where..where am I-? Huh?!" I was shocked, and my body was trembling. I didn't know where I was. Nor how I got here. All I do know, is that I'm scared. I just got out of my prison, what else does the world want from me?!

*SPLASH*

"Huh..?" I perked my head up high, and looked at the direction the sound came from.

*SPLASH* *SPLOOSH!*

"..."

*FEMALE LAUGHTER*

"H-Hello..? Is someone there?" I looked at the direction, their was no response. I tried to call again, this time, without stuttering; and in a much clearer voice "Hello..?? Is that, you Y/n? If your all playing with me. You all won..! I give up..please..I'm getting a little scared-"

*FLOOSH, FLOOSH*

"AHHH! Please! Don't hurt me! I just left the devil-!!...Huh-?!" I opened my eyes, and immediately jumped back a little. "This...No. NO! Your all supposed to be dead!? I! I..I............ate you all. How are you all still here?"

*The animals spell it out* : W H A T M AT T E R S I S T H A T W E ' R E H E R E.

"Is it really? I'm a monster. For making that deal. Risking all our life's, just for me to be able to walk around. I've been so selfish. Thinking that after what I've done, I still believe to make new friends. I'm so selfish..!"

*The creatures surround Carla, The snake with its head sticking up. The fish pointing its head in her direction. And the female octopus, laying on her fin.*

(I drew it out for this chapter😉)

*The fish and the snake, Splash around happily, while the female octopus continues to lay on her fin*

" *Sniff* you all..forgive me..? After what I've done."

*All the creatures jump up and down*

"I don't deserve to be forgiven after what I've done..but, I'll still take it from you three. Since, I can't refuse. But, if you all are in your pond. That must mean, where back at-" *CRUNCH*
"-home."

Prt.1 finished.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prt.2 Start.

-Carla Maria's Pov-

I looked to my Left, and I was right. We were back home. Or should I say. I was.

After Mugman and Y/n saved me. I didn't want to return back here. I wanted to flee. I wanted to run. The only reason this started was because I wanted to. I wanted to be free. Like, any other person could. I wanted..comfort...delicious meals...love..
Something, A person without fins could enjoy.

Although.

I T S E E M S T H I S N I G H T M A R E O F M I N E H A D O T H E R P L A N S.

"ARGHHHHH!!!!!"

"Ahh! How is this possible?! Your supposed to be dead! Mugman defeated you! Y/n defeated you! Why can't you just die!" I could feel my tears, slowly turn into stone. One of the flaws you have becoming part siren. This beast. This creature. My own reflection on what I am, is back. She's back. Back to haunt me. To bring me hell. And I can't deal with that. No. I won't go back. I want anything but to go back. ANYTHING! ANYTHING!

"I can't go back..I cant..please. don't make me....!"

I weeped as the beast came closer to me, picking me up in its hand.

"I guess...Im gonna be back in my cell. This time. For good.."

PRT.2 finished.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damn. So um. I've been gone a pretty good amount of 3 months. Sorry about that everyone😅

But good news. I'll try to get back to posting! Yayy🥳

XD

Yes ik, I've seen some people saying if I'm leaving this book and disconnecting it. And the answer is.

N.O
I've seen to many people actually enjoying my boom. And others, and so I'm gonna try to post a chapter for every other book I have. I'm a very unmotivated person so, I can't keep that promise😅. But other news, I'm going to highschool! So yay me. But again, I'm sorry for not posting on this book. I am currently working on the next one, so, keep a heads up for that one! July 25th I won't post because it's my birthday on that day, so, yh.

Thanks you all for reading and supporting this awful continuation on doing on this series! :>

Sweetie-Chan~out!♡