The cave of desires prt2 (fr!)

*Cussing*              /         *            *

-previously-

We all walked over to the place, not that close; but close enough, that we could see it more clearly.
Suddenly, a short angel boy, probably the height of 3'2; gave us a very big grin smile. Bendy went in front of me and Boris for protection, and the rest just looked at the strange appeared angel. The angel then spoke "Welcome you all to-,!"

"The Cave of desires.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Now) -Y/n's Pov-

"The cave of what now?" I spoke out loud, the angel boy giggled "The Cave of desires silly!" He then matured a cough "Let me explain it to you with the form of a song!" He then began to hum and tapped his right foot.
"Ohh~!-"
"Alright,alright-, Shut the hell up! I'm not listening to any crappy disney song right now, just so we can find out where we are right now! This isnt a movie or comic-!" Cuphead shouted. "Willl-" I thought to myself. "Aww..okay, *Sniff* But you don't h-have to be so rude about i-i-it! You red dwarf! I'm just trying to do my Job! WAAHHH!!!" The angel boy cried. "What the hell-, Is he really crying right now? And are those gum drops coming out of his eyes?!" I then whispered to Bendy; "Should we go while he's distracted, being affected by Cuphead's rude insult-..?" I suggested, Bendy sighed "I would be gladly to, but. A piece of the ink machine could be here somewhere" I put on a worried face. Not that I didn't trust Bendy in this. But the risk of all of us getting lured into some type of danger, frightened me the most..

Felix then spoke up "I'm really sorry for that young man's behavior, he can be very...uncontrollable sometimes-. But, may I ask a question?" The angel wiped his eyes "*hic* O-Of course..-"
"Well, I was wondering. Isn't this Cave of 'desires'; a wishing star of some sort?" The angel looked up at Felix, forming a smile. "Your a clever one, aren't ya! But no. This place is even better than a shooting star!" The angel boy then took out a contract paper, from his right pocket. "Just sign this and all of your wishing can come true!" He continued to smile. I looked at Bendy, who was looking at Felix, who was looking at the angel boy.
We then heard cuphead mutter, "A, C-Contract..-?" The angel nodded his head, "Its nothing that bad or whatever-, but-" He then snapped his fingers, which magically gave us all a contract in our hands. The angel then continued "-It does have a very emotional impact to it." He said serious, then forming his cheap grin on again "Sooo~, What do you say guest! Are you going to sign it? Their is a very special reward if you do!" He smirked, mumbling under his fake grin.

Felix then stepped up "..What might the prize be?" The angel giggled a "hehehe!" and explained. "It's a special part of some machine. For some reason, many try to get their hands on it; but us angels know better; than to trust some cheap lie. And since many don't like to stay by and try out this amazing cave of desires. We decided to give away this prize item, for those who can make it out of their desire, without being attached to it, nor, being stuck in it. But like I said. This Cave has some very emotional traumas or past events that can take place in our minds; if it means to much to the person who thought about it. This Cave does read the mind and memories of those who step in, and gives them the good things first, then the terrible things last. Like good news, or bad news!"

"meow?" We all heared Jackpot say.

"What the hell? This was to much to process. A cave that can scan your mind and memories, just to see what you want and don't want. I can understand why people don't stop around to much-" I then felt a nudge on my shoulder, I looked down, and It was Maria. "H-Hey Y/n-.." She shyly spoke out. "What is it Carla?" I replied "W-Well...I wanted to tell you about this cave.., and its d-dark secret behind it. It's not as pretty as it seems, Trust me..!" "What? Have you been here before?" I questioned "W-Will yes, and no-..I've never really been inside but-, we had someone from my old mermaid group I grew up at; go in here. It was before the ink illness and-...." I could see her barely trying to hold back her tears. Now that I think about it, I don't know much about Carla's past, nor why she's the only mermaid out here alone. That wouldn't make, as to someone as fragile as her, swim alone in these dark, scary, waters; trying to find to find food or shelter.

I then wrapped my arms around Carla's waist, hugging her. She let out a little "Mmp!"

I'm not so used to hugging, not that I never have to Bendy or Boris but. Hugging others, always made me feel werid; but I get used to it and move on. But in this situation, I didn't need this hug to be awkward. I needed it to be comforting, and caring. I then let go of Carla "Are you feeling atleast a little better? I'm not very good at hugging others that aren't in my family..heh-" Carla smiled "Thanks. That helped a lot, I really needed it..And your not a bad hugger..!" She giggled. My cheeks turned a light pink, And I crossed my arms "Yeah, yeah, whatever-! Thanks though..-" I smiled softly "Any time..!" Carla giggled.

But before I knew it.

Everything turned black.

Completely.

981 word's!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:
Alright, I said their wasn't going to be a chapter this week but that was the April fools. I felt bad so I decided to write this chapter quickly, although I'm proud of this. The other chapters will around 0-600 atleast or less, an you'll see why🤫

Now I hope you enjoyed this chapter because the other ones will come out this week or next week!- sweetie-chan out!