The race is on!

*Cussing*                 /           *               *

"Bendy!Calm your ass down!Your going to pass out if you keep up this lovey dovey act!" I told him."Don't try bro,Everything is just fineeee!~hehehe!-" Bendy said nearly falling out of Boris's arms."Yeah-,I was clearly the one panicking back their-" Boris added.

"You know,We can still take a break if you two are still tired" Felix asked me and Bendy "Oh no,Im totally fine!" Bendy said "Im also good-" I said."Will atleast let Boris carry one of you two,You up for that Boris?" Felix commented.Bendy and i stared back with death eyes towards Boris "I mean..I would love to but-,They dont really like that very much-" Boris said with an nervous smile."What if Felix carried Bendy-?" I suggested.
"Are you three still mad at each other or something?No matter,Hop on!All'l carry you" Felix said neiling down a little so Bendy could ride on his back."W-what!?!No No No!!You don't have to!" Bendy said "Sorry Bendy,But i have to insist!Im not letting you walk until your way better!" Felix replied.

"Say no to that-.." I heared Boris mumble smiling,I chuckled covering my mouth so Bendy couldn't see me.

-A few moments-

"Took you guys long enough-" Cuphead said "Will we're here now" Felix replied carrying a very red and flustered Bendy on his shoulders,I laughed under my breath "This is to priceless..!" Then Mugman shouted out "Hey!Were doing a piggyback race!I'm in!" He then bumped himself into Boris making him go onto his back."Wait-!GWAAA!!" Boris screamed "Hey!No fair!" Felix yelled out laughing still carrying Bendy on his back,Who was still flustered."Yeah..You guys just continue to leave me-,Im totally cool with that-" I mumbled to myself.

I looked over at Cuphead who was next to me giving me a wide evil toothy grin."wha-.." I suddenly felt him pick me up by my waist and throwing me on his back."WHAT DA-?!Cuphead!Put me down this insist!" I shouted at him.He then kneeled down grabbing something and handing it to me,"What is-" Cuphead then handed me a black cat with a pink bow tie.
Next thing you know,Cuphead was rushing to the somewhat finish line.Before you know it,We were in first place with Cuphead head doing a wining pose and me falling off of his back rolling into a bush."I win!" Cuphead said.

"What?!You didn't win!This is a piggy back race!" Mugman told him."Will i had this Cat and Y/n so yeah,I win,Twice!" Cuphead said "But wait-,Wheres Y/n-?.." Mugman asked."Oh,She's right-" Cuphead touched his back to she if I was there,But of course,I wasn't-
"-What the-?!I swear she was their just a second ago!?.." Cuphead head said putting the Cat on the ground and looking around for me."You lost her?!" Bendy shouted at him "Im right here..-" I said walking up to Cuphead grabbing a leaf out of my hair and throwing it on the ground "Your going to fucking pay for dropping me in a fucking bush!Im going to grab your head and shove it into that bush!!" I shouted at him.

He chuckled "If you can ever reach it-" I gave him an death stare "You motherfucker-.." I mumbled to him and he continued to chuckle."Anyways-,Where did you find that Cat at-?" Felix asked "I don't know.I just found it wondering around so i picked it up-" Cuphead then held the cats collar with his fingers reading it "-Guess the cat's name is Figaro?What a weird name for a Cat-?" He continued."Now that i think of it,Weird for their to be a pet cat while having Felix as a person Cat.That's kind of Crazy-" I thought to myself smiling."Sooo- What are we going to do with the Cat-?" I asked them "Will,You guys have your partners so now i have a partner and a sidekick!And for now on,His name is Jackpot" Cuphead said."You can't do that idiot!Hes not yours!" Bendy said yelling at him."Will finders keepers bruh!" Cuphead replied.

"Cuphead,Figaro is not yours!I actually might know who Figaro's owner is!" I told him."Whatever,Were far enough from the village.Lets just find what were looking for..then will return that thing to its owner." Boris said "And YOU!You'll pay for this..!" Boris yelled at Mugman who was giving him a smile.I then went next to Cuphead and said "So when someone else is racing you think its lame,But when YOU race,Its suddenly cool Cuphead,Eh Cuphead?" He smirked "Duh!" I just rolled my eyes smiling "Your a butt!" I heared Mugman yell from behind us."Im fine now Mr.Felix,Thank you.." Bendy said "Are you sure?" Felix questioned "Yeah I-.." Suddenly Bendy started falling a little,And Felix helped him by picking him up "BENDY!" Felix yelled out."Bendy!Why did you lie to me?" Felix told him "I-I didn't Mr Felix..I just feel a little numb,Thats all.." Bendy mumbled enough for us to hear him.

"Our break wasnt even that long,Bendy,We can rest a bit longer?" Mugman said,"Yeah,I need a break myself.." Boris commented."Alright!Break time-!" I shouted clapping my hands smiling.

913 words!