~Y/n's desire~

*Cussing*               /                 *              *

-Y/n's POV-

'The sound of wind brushing against grass in a clear medo, with a bunch of lovely flowers; ones of every color. And a hint of the smell of mint can be smelled freshly through the top of everything.'

I fucking wish. Although, I do/don't like the fresh smell of mint.

But no. Instead I'm being treated like I'm made out of money. Which, I'm not.

Alright, let's go back about, 10 minutes from now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Zzzz...F/F....H-Huh.??"

'As you see, the tired Y/n I am, Is woken up from having an amazing dream about F/F. I know, what an awful second that was.'

"What the...where..? Where am I-? wait a minute-, BENDY?! BORIS?! JACKPOT!" I yelled out "Hmm..Did we all get separated somehow? Oh, wait a minute. Now I remember. Everything went black after something happened. Hold on..Did does idiots sign something without my consent?! How is that even fair! I never agreed to this! You here me you son of a rat-hole's! I never agreed to this!!!" As I was letting my anger out, a door suddenly opened onto my right.

"Oh! That isn't one bit suspicious. Nah. Where'd that door even come from?" I looked around the place I was in, before I entered the door, you know. Any clues.

As I looked around. I noticed the place I was in, seemed like a familiar building I've been at before. But I had no time for a sad background story, I needed to find a way out. And find the rest of my group before something bad happens. I then looked to the door on my right. "I guess, I'll go in now." As I said that, I walked in, though the totally; none suspicious door. Once I stepped foot into the room, I suddenly felt a strange, THUMB, in my chest. I clutched my chest, gasping for some air "What the hell..not now. Out of every moment, why now?!" I coughed, ink smeared with my insides, landed on the ground.
I fell to my knees, still Clenching my chest, but with every cough, I clenched it harder.

"Omg! Do you need help!?" A male voice spoke. My eyes widened when I looked up, It was Bendy but, much younger. In fact, he was as young as when we first met. I opened my mouth to say something, but instead. A paniced Bendy, ran to me, just as I passed out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Huh?!" I woke up. This time, my nap wasn't as peaceful as the last time. I was breathing, intensely, fast. I looked around the area I was at now, "where the hell am I at now?! And what happened before..-" suddenly; a tiny, pitch, male voice, spoke to me. "Hello Y/-" I quickly punched them "Owww! Why'd you punch me so hard?!" I then took a better look at the person, and realized that it was the angel boy from before.

"YOU!"

"Me-?"

"Your the reason I'm here isn't!?!" I yelled at him, I grabbed him by the collar "Tell me where my friends are at! Before I rip your pretty little wings off!!" He began to cry candy, "Okay geesh! You don't have to strangle me like that! *sniff*" I then let go of his collar, "Alright, so tell me where there at-?" He wiped his eyes and reached into his back pocket. He then pulled out a rusty lever "Just take this..But before you do. Why didnt you dream of anything good or bad? Is it because you think that nethier fits you? Or is it because your used to all of the things you want?" I looked the angel, and smiled. "No. It's because I already have; everything I wanted. Stupid i know, but its the truth, wishing for anything more, could ruin that, and I dont want that." The angel smiled "You do deserve this piece, now then. Once you grab this, Follow the red carpet." He smiled.
I smiled and nodded, "okay.." as I touched the piece of the lever.

706 word's!

(I drew the angel boy, so you can all picture him like this! His name's Alexander btw 030)

Sweetie-Chan out!~