The cave of desires prt.1

*Cussing* / *longer*

Previously on the last chapter:
I looked at Maria, Who seemed very awkward in the movement.
Poor girl.
She probably doesn't even know how to start a proper conversation with another person! I mean, Who knows how long she has been stuck in that thing for?
I then smiled at her, and started the conversation with a simple "The boys are annoying aren't they?" I chuckled awkwardly. She chuckled back, turning a little red this time "Not all of them.." I looked at her a bit confused, But then it hit me, The blush was clearly a clue!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now starting this chapter:
"Le gasp! Carla, are you blushing?!" I yelped out to her.
"H-Huh?What? N-No I'm not!" She denied. "Omg you are!" I chuckled, and she immediately covered her face with her hands. "Okay okay I am but, shush! I don't want the others hearing this awkward conversation.." She nervously responded. I then smiled and did a zip-line with my mouth, putting a thumb up. Maria sighed and smiled softly "Thanks Y/n.." and I just responded with a smile and a giggle, nodding my head.

That's when I saw something. Something shining in the salty sand, next to the deep blue river.

I then walked over to it, not listening to Maria's calls. I then bended down to pick it up, omg. "Is this what I think it is!?"

"Guys, I think something is wrong with Y/n..!" Maria called out to the boys. "What?" I heard Bendy respond back, and turned to look at me. "Is she going to dive into the water?!" I heard Boris yell. "Not on my watch!" I heard Bendy and Cuphead yell back. They both then stared at each other competitively, and rushed over to me.

I then turned around to look at them holding the object I just picked up.

"Omg guys, look at what I found!" I smiled. They both then stopped and stared at it for a quick minute, till they both spoke up "No way, is that-" "-a part of the ink machine..!" Bendy cut Cuphead off. "I know! I just found it laying down on the sand. It looks like that wheel-haddle me and Mugman found inside of Maria's prison head. It looks much different than it did in the dark..-?" I said, then handing it over to Bendy gently. "This is a very good sign. This means were getting closer to where the rest of the pieces are! Great work Y/n. Now we're getting much closer to our destination!" Bendy smiled at me, patting my head playfully. I smiled back, giggling.

"Hey, Mr. Felix! Boris! We found a piece of the machine!" Bendy called out to them. "Yo Mugs, come over here and check it out" Cup called out to his younger brother. Felix and Boris then ran down to us three, along with the Mug; Who took a quick turn to pick up Maria from the rock she was still sitting on. "Gosh, Mugs is to sweet for his own good. He's probably sweet enough to give you cavaties!" I chuckled to myself.
I then looked over to Cuphead, who was watching Bendy's hands, which were holding the Ink machine piece very seriously; Clutching his fist tight.

"Wonder why?" I thought.
I then gave him a nudge on his shoulder "Hey Cup, Why so serious? Is something wrong? Like, something you don't wanna tell us?" I asked. He then seriously said "Of course not! What is their to even hide?!" I then shrugged my shoulders "I don't know, I was just asking. You just seemed a little tense about something in mind. If I'd knew you were going to get this worked up about it, then I wouldn't of asked! Geesh." I said, Starting to walk away from him. "Wait a minute Y/n!" I then turned around to face the Cup again; once more. He then started talking "Look. I didn't mean to sound harsh, I just..um-.." I raised my eyebrow at him
"um..well, you see..-"
"Go on-" I crossed my arms.
He then sighed, Starting to sweat a little "I'm just worried about Mugman-!.." He shout out. "Of Mugman? What do you mean by that?" He was about to explain, but was cut off when Boris yelled out "Hey guys, Look over there!" We turned to look at where he was pointing to, and we all looked stunned. It looked just like the cartoon town, Back up at the surface. But only, It was in the cave!

We all walked over to the place, not that close; but close enough, that we could see it more clearly.
Suddenly, a short angel boy, probably the height of 3'2; gave us a very big grin smile. Bendy went in front of me and Boris for protection, and the rest just looked at the strange appeared angel. The angel then spoke "Welcome you all to-,!"

"The Cave of desires.."

831 word's