Tricking Y/n?

*Cussing*        /      *******

-Y/n's POV-

One by one, Everyone got out of the bouncy house, except for Carla. She was still in one of the corner's in the bouncy house, reflecting on something for awhile now. Felix thought of setting up camp somewhere up ahead, since everyone must of been tired and starving by now, which; we all we're.

Boris, Jackpot, Carla, and Cuphead stayed behind, while; Felix, Bendy, Mugman, and I, went on ahead to find a new location to put our camp at.

"Hey, Mr Felix. Where exactly are we heading?" Bendy questioned. "Good question Bendy! Where ever the rocks turn white! You see if these grey rocks are close the low middows-!" I felt to tired to listen to Felix's adventure mouth yap much today, even after what just happened, and my worry for Carla Maria; My stomach was bothering me the most. God I'm so hungry.. "*Growl*" Mugman put a hand on my shoulder and took an apple from inside his scarf. "Here you go Y/n! I had it saved incase I got hungry, but it looks like you need it more than me" Mugman said. "Uh thanks I guess..but, wasn't this an apple from when we were outside the cave-, how old is this-" I questioned. "It should still be good, It is a toony apple right?" I shrugged, and took the apple; Taking a bite out of it. Mugman just smiled down at me, while I slowly chewed it.

Did he do something to this apple?! If not then, what's with that look-. He might look innocent, but that smile has something dirty behind it.

Bendy turned around to hear what the commotion was all about, just to see me slowly finishing the apple mugman gave me, melting in awkwardness and fear. "Hey Blue handle, what makes you so happy to look at Y/n? Theirs better things to look at. So shoo!" Bendy told him, "Is my staring really that obvious?! Darn. I guess you caught me..!" Mugman shrugged awkwardly.

Sweetie-Chan here: This was a teaser for the continuation of my next chapter, See you then ;>

Sweetie-Chan out!♡