Mugman!

*non-Cussing* / *        *

"I want an explanation this instant!" Bendy demanded."I already told you.Its not what you think?!" I replied back to him blushing hard, Bendy then turned to face Cuphead "You!How dare you do that to her!" Bendy said protectively yelling at Cup.

Cuphead was still blushing insanely, Barely making out normal words without stumbling "I-I swear,I didn't d-do anything-!" Cuphead stuttered once more.Bendy still didn't believe him, So he grabbed my arm and put me behind him."Just stay a little more far away from her-" Bendy added "I don't want her getting any of your sad pity" Bendy added.
I rolled my eyes,And turned my focus to Maria.

"So uh..." I commented "What's going to happen to our new friend..?" Everyone then turned their focus to her.
She seemed to hate the innocent stares they gave her.
"She's so soft..-" I smiled to myself.

Mugman then spoke up "She can come with us" Cuphead seemed to doubt the idea.But kept it to himself.
But Felix and Boris (Along with little Jackpot) on the other hand,loved the idea!
Bendy then shook his head "Are we sure we want to bring someone,Who was just now trying to kill us?I mean.We don't even know if we can fully trust..them yet!" He commented,Pointed at the tiny squid on Maria's hair.
The squid just seemed to look confused.

Felix then spoke up right behind Bendy "But what if she can help us?Maybe her species have lived around here somewhere near by. She could be our second map!If she and you don't mind..?" He smiled, putting a hand on Bendys shoulder.Causing him to fan-boy all over again in his head.

Bendy then cleared his throat.

"I guess bringing her,Might not be such an awful idea after all..-..Just don't try anything suspicious to ruin our mission!" Bendy added, and Maira shook her head smiling nervously.

I then grabbed Maria's hand and smiled at her."Lets chat for a bit,I'm sure you would be more comfortable with another female on your side" She chuckled "As much as you all look so friendly..I would very..!" She smiled. And I did to back.

I then turned around and put one of my knees down so Maria could climb on my back.She smiled and did so,Wrapping her arms around my neck,Not that tight but, strong enough so she wouldn't fall.
I happily carried her over to the deep ocean where we just fought and placed her down carefully, Down onto a rock."Thank you Y/n.." Maria smiled softly "Anytime" I replied.

I looked at Maria,Who seemed very awkward in the movement.
Poor girl.
She probably doesn't even know how to start a proper conversation, With another person!I mean, Who knows how long she has been stuck in that thing for?I then smiled at her, and started the conversation with a simple "The boys are annoying aren't they?" I chuckled awkwardly. She chuckled back, turning a little red this time "Not all of them.." I looked at her a bit confused, But then it hit me.

Season 1 finale.
---------------------------------------------------------
Authors note:

Okay so um..
I think we all know what I'm about to say. And yes I am very sorry that I'm not posting much on my wattpad acc, But it's really just because I'm losing interest in the Babqftim fandom.I don't know If I'm going to put this book on hold,Or just completely discount it all together but.
I'm hopefully and trying to not to discounted this amazing book that so many great people read!

But If it does have to come down to me discounting it.I just wanna give out my thanks and srrys to those who loved this short fanfic❤

I will give my answer later on.
Thank you all :)