A Cave

*Cussing*                 /       * Talking about blood*

I laughed along with Felix "Y/n!Mr.Felix!Not you guys to!" Bendy said "S-sorry i blurted out still laughing.
Bendy then turned to Cuphead with a finger pointed at him "Alright!This Is the last straw!" He said "Wait-" He then thought about what he said and froze "Eeeeyy-!" Me and Cuphead shouted out."Actually it's a Bendy straw-!" I added "Why yes it is a Bendy straw,Thanks for notici-..Wait- Bendy straw!Thats so going to be our team name-!" Cuphead shouted out "Noooo-!" Bendy yelled at him.
"Yo Mugman!What do you think of your cool friend's clarinet skills?" I asked him "Hes the bestes of all besties!" Mugman replied looking towards Boris smiling wide,"Heh thanks,You sure are something yourself-" Boris commented.

I then noticed Mugman turning around to see Cuphead wave his index finger a 'no' sign,Wonder why?
"I'm okay now Mr.Felix,Lets get back on track before i could do something i might regret-" Bendy told Felix "You sure you're okay?" Felix asked "Oh,Yes I'm sure" Bendy replied "Hmmm-" Felix hummed at Bendy "No,Really I am!I learned my lesson.Don't worry Mr.Felix!" Bendy said again "Yeah!Don't worry Mr.Felix!" I said standing up Backing up Bendy smiling.
"Alright,I believe you this time." Felix said,And Bendy happily stood up jumping off the little boulder he was sitting on.

"You guys!Come quick!" We all heared Boris yell out from behind us "What is it Boirs?" I asked him "Whats the-..Wow!" I heared Felix and Bendy say.
"The maps acting weird..-" Boris commented "Freaky..-" Cuphead said "Is it making itself into a ice cream cone-?" He added "That or it could be pointing at something-" Bendy said."But pointing at what?Its just a river!" I said,Felix then took off his shoes to go in the water "Interesting..But somehow familiar..-" Felix said.And suddenly,Everything went black.

-Elsewhere-

I woke up with my hand on my head "Oww.." I mumbled "What the fuck happened..?" I thought to myself.
Then out of nowhere,I hear meowing "That must be Jackpot!" I said and got up only to fall back down and groan in pain."Ow!Fuck!-" I looked down at my leg which was badly cut from the side of my knee to almost my foot,I groaned again holding onto my leg with one hand and the other looking threw my bag for supplies to stop the bleeding.
Then i heared a voice calling my name "Y/n!Y/n!Are you-" It was Felix who was carrying 'Jackpot' in his arms who also seemed horrified about the cut on my leg that he ran over to me."Are you Alright?!This looks bad!" He said "Of course it is!And it hurts.." I said,He then started looking in his bag for something that could stop my leg from bleeding and probably not get infected.

He got a white cloth out of his bag and put some type of liquid on it "Okay Y/n,This may hurt..a lot..-" He said "What do you-" Before i could respond,Felix already had put the cloth around my leg tieing it in a knot "OW OW OW!!SHIT!" I yelled out in pain."Im sorry!" He said chuckling nervously "Give me a fucking warning next time!" I yelled at him holding onto my injured leg."So Felix.." I said "Hm?" He replied "What happened before,whatever happen?!" I said "Will im not exactly sure but..All i remember is this weird symbol started forming and it then sucked me in,And since You,Boris and Bendy tried helping me,I guess you guys got sucked in to!I just don't know about the other two.." Felix said "I tried helping?I don't exactly remember me doing that-" I commented,Felix chuckled "Meow!Meow!" 'Jackpot' Meowed.
"Now let's all get dried,We don't wanna get sick on such an adventure we're in right now!" I nodded and Felix got out a hair dryer that i guess didn't need a plug,And started drying himself and 'Jackpot' with it,And also then Passing it to me.

-3rd Pov with Bendy and Cuphead-

710 words!