Bendy?!

*Cussing*                  /           *                * 

"Will then,Double the power for me!You guys might wanna stand back for this-" Mugman said.
Cuphead was frozen.
Bendy then pulled him back "Wha-..!" Cuphead mumbled "Earth to airhead,Your bro said we should stand back" Bendy said "Oh..Sorry-.." Cuphead replied "Go Mugman!Go!!" I yelled out to him.Mugman then did an amazing explosion with his bare hands and made a big enough hole for us to go through.

"Good job mugs!" I said smiling "My friend is better than yours Bendy~!" Boris said hugging Mugman "No way,Mugs my friend to.Y/n can have the other one!" Bendy chuckled."Finally,Sunlight!" Boris exclaimed "At least we found an exit,I hope-" Felix replied "Buttt-!No more monsters!" I exclaimed "But their sure is something that is eating them-" Bendy responded."But hey!Maybe whatever did this died a long time ago!That could be a theory..-" Felix said "A gane theory-.." I thought to myself chuckling.

"Gosh,It looks like it just up ahead!This is it guys-!.." Boris was quickly hushed by Felix,Everyone turned to where the sound was coming from."Jesus shes huge-!Anndd of course Bendy thinks shes hot-" I mumbled,And not to my surpise,He was waving over the sea-mermaid with heartful eyes."So..heh..-,He likes em "Big-?" Cuphead chuckled "Those are his favorites-.." Me and Boris replied "Focus Bendy!" Felix whispered to him "O-oh,S-sorry-.." Bendy responded."So that's why that symbol was familiar.It was a 'High sea mermaid!',I guess i didn't recognize it cause she was in her sleeping form." Felix said "But like the 'Boulder spiders'..Why is she giant?" I then stood next to Felix "Well,How do you suppose we get through Chief?" I asked.

"I don't think we need to get around her..The part is in her head!..-" Boris said."Looks like a good old decapitation is needed-" I said breaking my knuckles,Felix sighed "Why do we need to kill such a majestical creature..-" Cuphead then spoke up "Uhh- Better question is,How are we going to-" Cuohead then turned to Mugman "Can't you guys shoot that thing dead?Cuphead!You should try shooting that thing!"I said "Yeah,I believe in you Mugs!" Cuphead cheered him on.
"I ment you but alright-" I mumbled to myself.

"No need to give up on your power Cup!You're not going to hurt your brother again If you care so much about him" Bendy told Cuphead loud enough for us to hear.
Cuphead turned to look at all of us with a red and embarssed face,"Aww!Cuppy!Don't be embarrassed,Its good that you care about your brother!" I said "Okay,Maybe thats the reason.But i can easily shoot anything at anytime!" Cuphead replied crossing his arms "Aww!Cuppy!" Mugman shouted hugging Cuphead tight.

"So Bendy,How'd you know that was the reason-?" I asked "He's the one who told us,But im guessing you forgot-" Bendy said chuckling and i smiled nervously.

"Soo,What now-?" I commented "Sorry to ruin the movement but,Cuphead,You should come see this-.." Felix said,We all looked down to see Jackpot wondering around where the mermaid was "Jackpot!!" Cuphead yelled out to the black cat.
"Holy fucking shit-" I mumbled.
He then threw a rock at the mermaid's hand stopping it from grabbing Jackpot "JACKPOT!!" Cuphead repeated "Come here little guy!" He called out to Jackpot.
"Holy Shit-!Run Jackpot Run!" I yelled out to the Cat,Jackpot then ran into Cuphead's arms not to behind from the Mermaid coming our way!

Felix then stabbed its hand before it could Grabbed Cuphead,Mugman then went infront of Cuphead shooting his lasers at the beast.

Me and Felix were trying to fight back the mermaid when suddenly,A black devilish inky figure came running onto the mermaid's hand onto her arm and then jumping up lying a huge scratch on her."What the-!" I yelled out "Is that..Bendy-..?!" I thought.
I then stepped a little closer cheering Bendy on "GO BENDY GO!!" I shouted.
He then came down off of the mermaid's body with a very terrifyingly inky face.

"Bendy..?Is that..The real you..-?" I asked.

710 word's!