Ink attack

* talking about Death *      /       *            *   

Bendy ran down a hill close to a forest with Boris running right beside him.
My head started to get light-headed but I still went and followed them both.
"Bendy! Boris! Where are you two?!" I yelled out to them "We're over here Y/n!" Boris called back out.
I ran towards them now feeling my breath to be getting a lot shorter and a slower rate-speed.

I sat next to Boris who was comforting Bendy who was having an Ink stroke.
I started to cough which led to me to coughing up black gooey Ink.
Boris saw me and told me to sit back and try to catch some breath, I could since his tears forming in his eyes from all the stress he was in right now. Poor Boris, I wish I would of never had this so I could help him out in this situation..

Boris comforted us until our Attack was over. "Boris.. Can you promise me something..?" Bendy asked. "What is it?" Boris said, I looked over at Bendy confused.

"If anything happens to me, Promise You'll take the lead on the mission and keep looking for the ink machine while taking caring of Y/n for me.." Me and Boris looked at Bendy with wide eyes. "We're doing this for everyone.. not just me.." Bendy added "Y-yeah, sure.." Boris said. "So now go ahead and promise.." Boris seemed so scared and confused, But he only knew one thing. That he's never going to let Bendy die like this.. Never.
"Bendy.. You'll be fine..-" Tears started to flow in Boris's eyes now "Boris..!" Bendy repeated "Your not going to die" "BORIS!PROMISE ME!" Tears started to run down Boris's cheeks, "I SAID YOUR NOT GOING TO DIE!"

"G-guys.. Maybe lets not fight..?" They still continued, not hearing me at all. "YOU HAVE A TEAM TO LEAD!" "WE HAVE A TEAM TO LEAD!" They screamed at each other. "It will only be you once I-!" "LALA LALA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU..!!" I finally snapped "BENDY!FOR GODS SAKE!DO YOU NOT SEE HOW UPSET YOUR MAKING BORIS FEEL!!" I shouted at him. He looked at me and then the ground looking sad. "I'm not yelling anymore Boris. But I still need to know if-.." Boris started sobbing hard, Then Bendy hugged all three of us "Baby bro..Y/n.. I'm sorry.." I smiled. "Now lets go back, The others are probably waiting..-" Bendy said.
Then I heard a twig get snapped behind a big boulder, I turned around to see Felix hiding behind it, And I guess Boris noticed to. "Hey-" Felix said "Sir! You need to go before Bendy-!" It was to late for Felix to leave, Bendy already had noticed him. "M-Mr Felix! What are you doing here?!.." "-Sees you..-" I giggled a little at Bendy's sudden reaction.
"I just wanted to check on you three to see if you guys were alright! heh-.." Felix said "Its okay sir, No need to hide things from each other.." Boris added. "Bendy, Y/n.. I've already told him about your two's condition.." Boris said.

Bendy seemed so embarrassed that he started forming tears, But so was I, So I just covered my face in embarrassment. "You two shouldn't be embarrassed about something you two didn't want..Will find the ink machine and cure everyone who has it, Especially you two.." Felix said comforting us. I was still embaressed though so I just gave him a small side smile. "Come on Bendy..smile.." Felix added. Bendy then smiled softly "Ata boy! Now you two go and get changed quickly!" Felix said smiling. "Thank you" Boris told him, "No problem" Felix replied.

-When they got changed-

610 words!