• seven •

2 more months till summer break. I can't wait. Me and Luke haven't really talked that much. I walk to school. I get to school everyone is staring at me. I go to my locker. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look and see Amber, the school slut. Sad part is that she's only 15.

"Hey Cameron." She said with her annoying giggle.

"What do you want Amber." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh just to say hi and I fucked Luke." Amber said smirking.

My face goes pail.

"Ops I wasn't suppost to tell you. Have a nice day." Amber said skipping down the hallway.

I see Luke with his head hanging low. I walk up to him and push him into the locker.

"What the fuck Cam." Luke said.

"You fucking bastered you cheated on me with Amber." I yelled.

Everyone stopped walking and looked at us. Luke's face went pail and he looked down.

"You did, you fucking cunt. I hate you Lucas Robert Hemmings. Don't ever talk to me again. We are over." I said the pushing him in the lockers again.

I run to the bathroom and cry. Someone walks in the bathroom and it was Calum.

"You know this is a girl's bathroom right Cal." I said.

"I don't care, I saw what happened with you and Luke." Calum said.

I hug him and cry into his shoulder.

"I can't believe he did this to me." I cried into his shoulder.

"Want to go home." Calum said.

I nod my head. Me and Calum ditched school going home. I go to my room. I fall on my bed crying in my pillow. Calum knocks on the door.

"You need a cuddle buddy." Calum said.

I nodded my head. Calum gets into my bed and wraps his arms around my waist. I put my head on his chest.

"Calum just because me and Luke broke up doesn't mean you guys should break up the band." I said.

"Okay I love you Cam." Calum said.

I love you too Cal." I said.

I soon fall asleep in my brother's arms.

A/N: Hey guys sorry that I haven't updated in a while. So have just made a new Calum Imagines please read it. I'm going to try to update more. Thanks for the 2.7k reads. Comment and vote. Thanks.

~Jasmine

{Edited August 30, 2016}