• christmas •

Luke's POV

I was sleeping with my beautiful woman till I hear the door swing open. "IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!" Wyatt and Brooke yelled. Then got on our bed. "Mommy, Daddy wake up. Wake up. Wake up!!!" They said. "Alright we're up." Me and Cam said. "PRESENTS HERE WE COME." My two kids yell as they run out of our room. "Merry Christmas Babe." I said kissing Cameron. "Merry Christmas." She said. We then went downstairs. Wyatt and Brooke already were opening their presents. They got a bunch of toys and clothes. Cameron then gave me her present while I gave hers. Mine was big. I open it and it was a brand new acoustic guitar. It's beautiful. "You like it." Cameron said. "I love it." I said. She then opened hers. I was a silver necklace. On the front it said 'the greatest mother' it opened up with a picture of me and Cameron when the kids were born. Me holding my baby girl and Cameron holding my son. Tears formed in her eyes. "Luke this the best gift ever thank you." She said hugging me then kissing me passionately. The rest of the day we ate out for breakfast, went ice skating, then went back home watch Christmas movies eating our dinner. Man Christmas is the best holiday I get to spend with my beautiful children and fiance what could be any better than that.

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE HOPE YOU'RE SPENDING SOME QUALITY TIME WITH YOUR FAMILIES. THE NEW YEAR IS COMING AND IT'S FUCKING SCARY BUT I CAN MANAGE. BUT MY NEW GOAL IS TO GET THIS STORY NOMINATED FOR THE WATTYS 2016. THANKS YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND READS. IT'S BEEN ALMOST 2 YEARS SINCE I STARTED THIS AND I'M AT 11K READS THAT'S A LOT FOR ME AND I WANT TO THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU AND PLEASE HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
(Sorry that I put everything in all Caps I didn't feel like changing it ^_^)