• twelve •

Cameron's P.O.V

While Luke is doing his business I go to my room. I grabbed my phone and called Jack.

Jack- Hey babe

Me- Don't hey babe me

Jack- What's wrong with you

Me- I saw you

Jack- What are you talking about

Me- I saw you kissing some girl on the fucking street Jack. What do think I'm talking about

Jack- ...

Me- We are done and don't come over to get your shit. It's in ashes.

Jack- Wait...

*End of conversation*

I fall on my knees and cry. I throw my phone. I grab the pictures of me and Jack ripping them to shreads. I then look and see a box of pictures. I look and see pictures of when me, Cal, and Mali were little. When I first met Mike, Ash, and Luke. I had a lot of pictures of me and Luke.

Then I see another box. It says  Cam + Luke with a heart. I look and see pictures of when me and Luke were dating. I cry even more. I hear a knock at the door.

I put all the pictures away. I open the door and see Luke. He then hugs me tightly. I start crying in his shoulder.

"It's okay Cam." Luke said rubbing my back.

"No it's not I'm such an idiot." I said.

"Hey your not and idiot. Your smart and beautiful. Any guy would be lucky to have you. I'm a idiot for letting you go." Luke said but mumbled the last part.

"Luke." I said.

"Yes." He said.

"Can you cuddle with me." I said.

"Of course." Luke said.

I lay on my bed and lays down next to me.

You can take off your jeans Luke if your not comfortable." I said.

Luke then takes off his jeans showing his ninja turtles boxers. I let out a chuckle. Luke smiled and cuddled next me wrapping his arms around my waist and tangled our legs together. I look into those bright blue eyes. Mine eyes just a dark blue. I'm so tempted to kiss him but I don't.

"Goodnight Luke." I said.

"Goodnight Cam." Luke said.

I soon feel asleep.

{Edited: August 11 , 2017}