• two •

Luke's POV

Holy shit I was about kiss Cameron. I think Calum saw. I really like Cameron but I don't know if she likes me back. She's perfect in every way. Her brown wavy hair and her bright beautiful blue eyes. I want to ask her out on a date someday and be more than just friends. I was in the basement with Calum and he was just looking at me.

"Luke were you trying to make a move on my sister." Calum said.

"Um... pst... what no, why would I make a move on Cam..." I lied.

I really wanted to kiss her and ask her out.

"Luke don't lie to me mate." Calum said.

I sighed.

"Yes I was going to... but you know I would never hurt Cam." I said.

"When did you start liking Cameron." Calum asked.

"Freshman year." I said.

"You haven't told me any of this." Calum said looking slightly angry.

"You would've either kicked my ass or teased me about it." I said looking down.

"Well you're wrong Luke. I've always thought of you and Cam as couple. I trust you that you won't hurt her." Calum said.

"Thanks Cal." I said.

"No problem and I approve if you date my sister." Calum said and we bro hugged.

I go upstairs and go to Cameron's room. I knock on the door.

"Come in." I hear her yell.

I come into her room.

"Hey you done talking to Cal." She said.

"Yeah. So what else do you want to do." I said falling on Cam's bed.

"Well we can watch a movie." She said.

I nodded and picked out a movie. I smirked while choosing the purge knowing Cameron hates horror movies.

"Luke you know I don't like horror movies." Cameron said.

"That's why I pick it." I said with a mischievous grin.

"Your an asshole." She said pouting.

"But I'm your asshole." I said with a cheeky grin.

She just rolled her eyes. The movie was starting and Cameron was already cuddled up into my chest. I can get use to this.

Cameron's POV

I cuddle into Luke's chest. He's so warm. I end up sleeping at the middle of the movie. I felt Luke leave me. Then sleep took over me completely.

~Friday night

I was getting ready for the party tonight. I get in the shower and do my routine. I get out and do my hair. I blow dry my hair then straightening it after that curling it. I do my makeup. I put on a black dress that's cut to mid thigh.

I then grab my red high heels and put them on. I look at myself in the mirror. I look pretty hot. I hear the doorbell ring. I grab my phone and my hand bag.

I go downstairs and I see Luke waiting for me. He was wearing a dark blue shirt and black skinny jeans with some black vans. He was barely trying but he still looked good.

"Wow...Um... You look gorgeous Cam." Luke said with wide eyes looking at me up and down.

"Thanks." I said as I can feel myself blush.

Luke put his hand out which I took and we were off to Jacob's party.

~At Jacob's party

Me and Luke went to the party. There was a shit load of people here. We entered the house and was welcomed by Jacob.

"Hey Cameron...Luke... You guys dating." Jacob said.

"No." I said a little too quickly.

Luke looked sad.

"Well have fun and turn up." Jacob said then went on the dance floor.

I went the kitchen while Luke was talking to Calum and the guys in the lounge. I get a beer and drink it down. I have drinked before and I'm a heavy drinker. It's not always fun. I take 2 shots of vodka.

I lean against the wall and watch the drunk teenagers dancing on the dance floor. Jacob comes up to me.

"Oi where's your boyfriend." He slurred.

Yep he's drunk.

"Luke is not my boyfriend and leave me alone." I said.

Jacob pinned me against the wall.

"What are you going to do about it." Jacob slurred.

"Just get your drunkass off of me." I said.

"Make me." He growled tightening his grip on my wrist which made me wince in pain.

"Oi get off of her." I hear someone say as they push Jacob off of me.

"Cam are you okay." Luke said as he looked into my eyes.

I nodded my head.

"Come on let's go." Luke said as he grabbed my hand.

I agreed and we walked out of Jacob's house. Me and Luke were walking down the street. 

"Thanks Luke. I'm not sure how repay you." I said.

Luke stopped and looked at me.

"There is one thing." Luke said.

"What is it." I said.

"Kiss me." Luke said and with that he crashed his lips onto mine.

I kissed back and I felt sparks. I put my arms around Luke's neck while he had his arms around my waist. We stopped and looked at each other.

"Cameron I really like you and I always had since freshman year. Will you be my girlfriend." Luke said.

I was surprised. I never thought Luke liked me in that way or for that long.

"Yes." I screamed kissing him passtionaty. I can't believe my best friend is my boyfriend.

A/N: I know it's a little fast but they've known each other since the second grade. Just to let you know. Comment for some ideas.

{Edited: June 3, 2017}