• seventeen •

~2 months later

I have a little baby bump now. I'm going on tour with Luke and the guys. Cal and Mikey got girlfriends. Hannah and Kaelie. They're both really pretty and basically my best friends. Hannah dating Cal with ombrè hair and brown eyes. She can be shy but she actually really weird (in a good way) and fun. She loves photography. Well she is the band's photographer. I just love her and she's amazing. Kaelie dating Michael with blonde hair and bluish, green, gray eyes. She's so fun to be around and we do everything together. I sleepimg on in me and Luke's bed. His arms wrapped around me. I felt safe and warm. "Wake up you guys." Michael screams. Luke got up and ended up hitting his head. "Aw Luke are you okay." I said. "I'm fine babe." Luke said pecking my lips. I get up and so does Luke. We get ready. Me and Luke have to go to a appointment today. We finally get to find out if the baby is a is a boy or girl. Luke and me get a taxi and drive to the hospital.

~At the hospital

Me and Luke were waiting "Cameron Hood the doctor is ready to see you." The nurse said. Me and Luke get up and we get into the doctors office. "Ah Cameron this must be your husband." The doctor said. "Um no he's my boyfriend." I said. "Okay well lay down and I'll try to see how your baby is doing. I lay down a lift my shirt. The doctor put jell on my stomach. "Okay there's some go new and bad news." The doctor said. "What's the good news." I said. "Well your babies are healthy and have a good heart beat." The doctor said. Wait babies. "What's the bad news." Luke said. "Congratulations your having twins. A boy and a girl." The doctor said. I then fainted. I'm not ready to have two kids at the same time.

Luke's P.O.V

Cameron fainted. I can't believe we're having twins. I hope Cameron can handle it. At least we got what we both wanted.