• twenty three •

Pic of Brooklyn -----›

~Few months later

These few months have stressful with planning the wedding, taking care of the kids, and work. Me and the girls were going dress shopping. We pick the colors black and maroon. Emo I know, but I love those colors. The bridesmaid dresses were beautiful.  They were black as the top was heart shaped with black lace over it. Brooke's dress was a adorable maroon dress a little poofy with a cute  marron strap with a flower in the middle. I then look for a dress but one catches my eyes. I the try it on. "Cameron come on lets see." Kaelie said. I then walked out they gasped. I rasied an eyebrow. "What?" I asked. "YOU LOOK GORGEOUS." The girls  squealed. "You look really pretty mommy." Brooke said. "Thank you baby." I said. The dress was beautiful. It was white that goes to gray to black at the ends of the dress with beautiful lace and gray rhinestones, the top of it was gorgeous filled with gray rhinestones. "I think this is the one." I said. "Get it Luke would love it." Hannah said. I nodded. We purchased our dresses then left. Man weddings are expensive. "Mommy can we get ice cream." Brooke said. "After we take the dresses home and pick up your brother okay." I said. "Okay." She said. Brooke is so adorable and understands most things for a three year old.

~Skip time

Me, Luke, and the kids where at the ice cream shop. Brooke got strawberry while Wyatt got chocolate, Luke got cookies and cream, and I got mint chocolate chip. We paid for ice cream and sat down. Brooke ate her neatly while Wyatt was making a mess. "Wyatt honey you're making a mess." I said chuckling wiping his face. "Sorrwy mommy." He said I just smiled and kissed his cheek. Luke looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing you're just a great mum." Luke said. I smiled and kissed him sweetly. "And you're a great dad." I said. "Ew mommy,daddy that's gross." Wyatt said. Brooke then wacked him on the head. "That's rude Wyatt." Brooke said. "Ow, mommy..." Wyatt whined. "Daddy.." Brooke said. Me and Luke both sighed. I don't know how man times they tried to put me and Luke against each other. I chuckle. "Oi you two know better not to play that way. Brooke don't hit you're brother he doesn't know better." I said. "Sorry mommy." They say. I smiled. "It's okay. Let's go." I said. They nooded. I held Brooke as Luke gave Wyatt a piggy back ride. We get to the house. The kids run to their room. Luke wraps his arms around my waist. "I love you." He said kissing my neck lightly. "I love you too." I said. We then just spend most of the day planning the of the wedding makimg the kids lunch and dinner. Me and Luke then went to their room. Brooke and Wyatt were in their pjs. "Did you guys brush you're teeth." I said. "Yes mommy." They said. I then tucked them in. "Goodnight my babies." I said kissing their foreheads. "Goodnight Mommy." They said. "Goodnight kids." Luke said kissing their foreheads also. "Goodnight daddy." They said. Me and Luke closed the door and go to our room. Luke kisses me gently. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled through the kissed and laid me on the bed. He then kisses me all over my face making me giggle. "I love you so much." Luke said. "I love you too." I said. Luke took of he shirt and pants leaving him his boxers. He laid down and wrapped his arms around me as he his face was at the croak of my neck. His warm breath hit my skin as I was slowly went to sleep. I love my family so much.