• sixteen •

Cameron

I wake up in Luke's arms. "Morning beautiful." Luke said kissing me gently. "Morning." I said. Luke's cuddles next to me with him having his arms around my waist. "I love you so much." Luke said. "I love you too Luke." I said kissing him. I get up and go downstairs. I get some cereal out and eat cinnamon toast crunch. When I wash my dish. Luke wrapped his arms around my waist. Putting his chin on my shoulder. "What to you want to do." Luke said. "We can go down to the beach." I said. "Okay." Luke said kissing my cheek. I go to my room and get a black bikini. I put on some denim shorts and black converse. Luke was wearing a T-shirt and some swim trunks. "Ready." He said and intertwined our fingers. I nod my head. We then to down to the walking by the water. "Race you into the water." Luke said taking off his shirt running into the water. I take off my shorts and after him. When the water my ankles I froze. I get flash backs of the shark and everything. "You okay Cam." Luke said. "Y-yeah I'm fine." I stuttered. Luke swim back to shore. He put hands on my cheeks. "Your afriad. Why? You've went surfing plenty of times." Luke said. I put my head down. "I-I wasn't thinking at the time. I really am scared Luke. I don't want to end like I did last year or worse. I'm sorry." I said. "It's fine and understand. You don't have to swim." Luke said pecking my lips. "Thank you." I said. Me and Luke talked about the baby. Like if it's girl or boy. What we're going to name him or her. "I am not naming our child Luke Jr." I said. "I am not naming our child Marian." Luke said. "Ugh you can be a plan sometimes." I said. "What did I do." He said. I walk in the house. I get food and go to my room. "I just need some space. Go hangout with the guys I'll be fine." I said pecking his lips. "Girls are so confusing." Luke muttered. "Go. Love you." I walking to my room. A minutes later I hear the door close. Finally I get to have the house to myself.

A/N: Oh my god! Oh my god!
Oh my god! I'm so close to 5K reads. If get 5K reads I will follow all the girls or boys who comment or vote for this chapter. I will talk to them personally and  they might be in my next chapter or they might be a main character in the new Fanfictons I'll be writing soon. Love you guys so much. I wouldn't of done this without you. You are all beautiful and wonderful. Read my other Fanfictons if you haven't already. So that's pretty much it. Oh wait I still need some more names and gender for the baby and girlfriends.

Mikey-

Ash-

Cal-

~Jasmine