• one •

I wake up and it's going to be another boring day at school. I get up and take a shower. I do my routine and get out drying myself. I go to my closet and pick out a black muscle tank I stole from Calum, a white bandeau, some black and white striped leggings, and my black high top converse.

I go to the bathroom and put on my makeup. I brush my hair and teeth. I put dry shampoo in my hair so it looks like beach waves. I grab my iPhone 5s and my Vans backpack. I go downstairs and see Calum, Michael, and Luke waiting for me.

"Took you long enough," Michael said.

"Well, beauty takes time," I said.

Michael just rolled his eyes.

"Cam I told you to stop stealing my shirts," Calum said.

"But I look better in it so I'm keeping it," I said.

Calum also rolled his eyes.

"I think you look great Cameron," Luke said.

"Thanks, Luke," I said as I can feel myself blush.

"Well let's go so we aren't late," Calum said.

We all leave my house and went into Calum's car. I and Luke were in the back seat, Michael was passenger seat, and Calum was driver's seat.

~At school

We got to school and went to our classes. I walked with Luke since we have most of our classes together. We go to English first which I hate. Me and Luke sit in our seats which we sit next to each other.

The bell rings and the teacher starts her boring lesson. I get a letter passed to me. It looked more like an invitation. It had my name on it. I open it and it said.

Cameron Hood, you're invited to my kick-ass party on Friday at 8:00 pm. Dress up and party hard. Call me if you need anything babe ;)
-Jacob Winston

I just rolled my eyes and put the invitation into my backpack. Jacob is the school's football team quarterback and he is always trying to get into my pants. I don't know if I want to go and it's Thursday. The class was over and I grab my stuff. I walk with Luke to my next class.

"So what was that note you got," Luke said.

"Oh, just an invitation from Jacob," I said rolling my eyes at the thought of him.

"Oh yeah I got invited too but I don't know if I wanna go," Luke said.

"Well, we can go together if you want," I said.

"Yeah sure. I'll pick you up at 8." Luke said.

"Okay," I said with a slight smile.

~ After school

Me and Luke walked home and just was talking about anything. We get to my house.

"Hey, do you want to hang out and maybe do a cover together," I said looking into Luke's blue eyes.

"We haven't done a cover together in 3 years," Luke said.

"Well, that's why we have to do one," I said.

Luke gave in and came into my house. We went to the basement where Calum and the guys have band practice. I let Luke use my guitar. Yes, I do play but I haven't played in a couple of years and I also sing.

"What song do want to sing," I asked.

"We can sing Please Don't Go by Mike Posner," Luke said.

Luke started the first part then I came in. Then me and Luke did the course together, it was amazing. He has an amazing voice. When we finished the song we looked into each other's eyes.
Luke started to lean and so did I.

"Oi, Cam I was wondering if wanted too... What are you guys doing." Calum said.

Goddamnit Calum. I was that close to kissing Luke.

"Nothing just singing," I said.

"Okay... so are you guys going to Jacob's party," Calum said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Cam if your going just don't drink too much," Calum said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Cam can I have Luke for a while we need to talk about some things," Calum said eyeing Luke.

"Yeah sure," I said and went up to my room.

I hope Calum didn't see anything because if he did,  he gonna go off on Luke even if Luke is his best friend.

{Edited: July 5th, 2019}