• eight •

I haven't really talked to anyone. I have been a reck. I have been surfing a lot. It helps me relax. It's summer now. I walk along the beach I grab my surfboard. I take off my clothes showing my black bikini.

I run into the warm water. I ride the perfect wave. I look and see a shark. It bites down on the board some of its teeth going threw my arm. I fall off I get whacked with its tail. I hit it hard. It then swims off.

I swim to shore with my board. I look and see blood dripping out of my arm.

"Help."I screamed.

I see a couple people running towards me. My eyes grew heavy. I fall on the sand only seeing darkness.

Luke's POV

I haven't been the same since me and Cameron broke up. What I did was horrible. I love Cameron so much and want her in my life. But I don't know how to do that. I lay on the couch watching Tv. I then get to the news.

Today, June 28, 2013 at 2:40 p.m.
There was a shark attack in Sydney, Australia. The victim is 17 years of age and is female. Her name is Cameron Hood.

She has been in the hospital for two hours now from blood lose and minor injuries. She is in fr the Sydney hospital.

I grab my keys and drive to the hospital. I then get to the front desk.

"Hello sir how may I help you." The nurse said.

"I would like to visit Cameron Hood." I said.

"Oh yes she's in room 327." The nurse said.

I go to the third floor. I get to her room. Calum was holding her hand crying. Joy was crying into David's chest. Mali was crying holding Cameron's other hand.

"Please don't go yet Cam. There's so many people who love you." Calum said.

"You have so much to live for. To have a husband, a family." Mali cried.

"Please don't take her. Not now." Joy said sobbing.

Then everyone was leaving. Calum looks at me.

"What the fuck are you doing here." Calum said.

"I still care about her Cal." I said.

"You have 5 minutes." Calum said.

I go into her room. I look at her lifeless body. I grab onto her hand.

"Cam please don't go. I love you so much. I can't lose you. Your my everything. My best friend. Please wake up." I said tears streaming down my face.

She squeezed my hand. Her eyes then fluttered open. I look into her eyes. Her eyes are beautiful. It's like the Australian waters. Dark blue on the outside and light blue on the inside.
Also some specks of green. She looks at me then our hands. She let's go.

"Cam..." I said but got cut off by the doctor barging in.

"Oh Ms. Hood your up and this is your boyfriend." The doctor said.

"He's not my boyfriend." Cameron said.

It hurt me when she said that.

"Not to be rude but I think you should leave so I can run some tests on Ms. Hood." The doctor said.

"Of course." I said.

I then leave the hospital. I need her back.

{Edited: September 6, 2016}