• twenty •

Pic of the twins but the one with the blue hat has blonde hair not brunette

~ A week later

Luke's POV

We finished our tour and I moved into Cameron's house in L.A. She was sleeping soundly with Wyatt. I had Brooklyn in my arms. "You look just like your beautiful mother my little princess." I said kissing her stomach. Brooklyn giggled put hands up touching my face. She giggled again. I smiled brightly. I have a amazing family. Cameron's eyes flutter open. "Morning love." I said kissing her pink pump lips. "Morning." She said. I then got a call from Michael.

Luke- What do you want Michael

Michael- Dude I fucking freaking right now

Luke- Woah what happened are you okay

Michael- does it fucking sound like I'm okay

Luke- Will you stop cursing at me and tell me what happened

Michael- Kaelie's pregnant.

Luke- WHAT

Michael- Yeah and she's 4 months in didn't even tell me

Luke- She must of been affaid to tell you

Michael- I guess. I'm going to be a fucking dad

Luke- Congrats mate

Michael- Thanks but how are the twins

Luke- There great and adorable as ever

Michael- Wyatt is a mini Luke and Brooklyn is a mini Cameron. I can't wait when the grow up and I'm going to be their favorite uncle

Luke- Whatever you say

Michael- I gotta go Kaelie's having mood swings again

Luke- good luck

Michael- thanks bye

Luke- bye

*End of conversation*

Cameron looked at me curiously.
"What was that about." She said. "Kaelie's pregnant." I said. "Oh my god that's great." Cameron squealed. "Don't you have a interew in a hour." She said. "Shit yeah I do." I said and got ready. When got out of the bathroom I was wearing black jeans with a hole on my left knee, a Nirvana T-shirt, red and black fannnel, and balck on black high top converse. I did my hair. I grabbed my phone. "Bye babe." I said kissing Cameron. "Bye my little balls of sunshine." I said kissing my son and daughter. The both giggled. I then left my house getting in my car driving.

~at the interview

Me and everyone were on a couch. We were on Ellen which is awesome. She's amazing. She was asking us about tour and other things. "So Luke I heard that at the last concert of the tour. It was cut short because your girlfriend Australian model Cameron Hood was going in labor is that true." Ellen said. "Yes that is true. I love my fans very much but also love my new family." I said. "How are your babies. You have twins right." Ellen said. "Yes a boy and girl. Wyatt and Brooklyn. I love them to death." I said smiling. "Well congrats on being a father Luke." Ellen said. "Thank you Ellen." I said. We had more questions then we performed Good Girls. We went home. I got home and I can smell Cameron. "I'm home." I said. "Hey babe how the interview." She said. "It was great." I said kissing her passionately. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." She said. Cameron made us some tortellinis which were amazing. Cameron feed them bottles of formula. When we finished I caried Brooklyn while Cameron held Wyatt went two the babies' room putting them in their cribs. They instantly fell asleep. I wrapped my arms around Cameron's waist. "You know you're everything to me right." I said. "And you're everything to me." She said. I leaned in kissing her. We get to our room she changed into her pj's while I just stripped down to my boxers. I lay on the bed wrapping my arms around the love of my life pulling her close to me. "Goodnight my love." I said kissing her cheek. "Goodnight." She said and we both drifted to sleep.

A/N: Fuck yeah and chapter just Luke's POV. He's so cute with the twins. Sorry for not updating. I want to say thanks to han_barber MichaelzPizza 5esohes96 for wanting to be in my fanfic. You guys are amazing girls and I'm so happy that you get to be apart of something that I created. I hoped you guys like it. Comment, vote, and all that a other crap.... ^_^