• forteen •

Luke P.O.V

Me and Calum go outside. Calum glares at me. "I swear if you hurt her again. I fucking break you Luke. That's not a threat that's a promise." Calum said. "Okay." I said gulping. We go back I'm the house. I kiss Cameron sweetly. "I love you." I said into her ear. "I love you too." She said. We all just hung out watching movies. Cameron soon fell alseep. I picked her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck. Her head nuzzled against my chest. I go upstairs to Cameron's room. I put her on the bed I was about to leave. "Luke stay please." Cameron said. I take off my pants and shirt. I lay down next to Cameron. She cuddles next to me. I wrap my arms around her. I soon fell alseep.

~ A few days later

Cameron P.O.V

I was sleeping in Luke's arms. I soon wake up. I run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. Luke grabbed my hair while I puke my guts out. I wiped my face and flush the toilet. I brush my teeth. "That's the third time you threw up in the past three days." Luke said. "I don't know might have the flu or something." I said. I rinsed my mouth. Me and Luke went downstairs. I look the fridge and grab a box of strawberries, a bag of grapes, a tub of ice cream. Luke just looks at me. "What." I said. "Nothing." Luke said. I sit down and watch some TV. I then start watching American Horror Story Murder House. (Fucking love this show comment if you like it too) Luke sits next to me with his arm around my shoulder. "God why is Evan Peters so fucking hot. Like why?" I say. Luke chuckles. "Someone's a fangirl." Luke said. "Oh your just jealous that your just not as hot as Evan." I said kissing Luke's nose. "I am so hotter then Evan Peters, Come on I'm Luke Hemmings." Luke said. "Yes you are babe." I said kissing him sweetly. I then start watching the rest of my show eating my food. I go to the kitchen and grab 6 pieces of left over pizza. "Damn Cam you really don't eat like this." Luke said. "So." I said finishing my last pizza. "Are you okay." Luke said. "Wow okay my boyfriend thinks there's something wrong with me. Your so nice." I huffed grabbed my keys and left. What is wrong with me. I haven't been myself. I go to the hospital. I ask for appointment and I only had to wait for a few minutes.

~20 minutes later

I was in the doctor's office. I told him about me puking in the mornings and the cravings. He gave me a check up. I few minutes later. He sighed. "Ms.Hood I'm sorry to tell you this but your pregnant." The doctor said.

A/N: Holly shit she's pregnant. What's going to happen next. Comment some ideas or if you liked this chapter. Vote too please. Love you guys.

~Jasmine