• five •

We get into the car. Luke starts the car and drives.

"So where are we going." I said.

"It's a surprise." Luke said.

I sighed and looked out the window.

~30 minutes later

Luke parked his car and opened the door for me. We walked hand and hand to Luke's 'surprise'. This place looks so familiar. A few minutes later I see a beautiful lake. You can see the sun setting.

Oh I remember. Me, Calum, Luke, and Michael would always play here when we were kids. We stopped coming here when I was 13. Luke leads me to a old picnic bench. There was candles and a picnic basket.

"Luke this so sweet. You didn't have to do this." I said.

"I know I didn't have to but I wanted to love." Luke said kissing me.

We sat down. Luke took out the food. It was Macca's.

(A/N: if you didn't know Macca's is McDonald's)

"Typical Luke." I said with a giggle.

"What you love Mackie's." Luke said.

"I know that's why I said typical Luke." I said.

Luke smiled intertwining our fingers. We talked and ate our food. Me and Luke then walked along the lake. I look up and see the stars twinkle in the sky.

"It's so beautiful here." I said.

"Not as beautiful as you." Luke said.

I turned and faced him. Luke then kissed me with passion. When we parted and Luke smiled.

"How did I get so lucky." Luke said.

I pecked his lips. We get the picnic stuff and get to the car.

~At my house

Luke takes me to my door step.

"How did you like our date." Luke asked me.

"It was great." I said.

Luke kissed me one last time.

"Goodnight Cameron." Luke said.

"Goodnight Luke." I said.

Luke went to his car and drove off. I sigh with happiness. I opened the door and see Calum and Michael passed out on the sofa. I go upstairs to my room. I put on my pjs and fall on my bed. I then fall asleep thinking about my boyfriend Luke Hemmings.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to update more. Comment and vote. Follow me on twitter. Kik me ideas because I'm bored and have nothing to do. Thank you for the 1.90k+ reads. Almost to 2k. I really appreciate it. Love you guys.

Kik: Sayastothejaz

{Edited: September 17, 2016}